The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Cases for regular ecig

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ChaosTheory, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2012
    Baltimore
    Hi,

Wondering if anybody can get me a link for a place to buy good ecig cases. I was getting mine from V4L, but I don't like the colors. They're good cases but I was thinking something with a little more design.. maybe misfits skull or poker cards. Let me know.

Cheers,

2. ingerri

ingerri Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    NW Indiana
    have seen some on ebay. or try your local smoke shop. they wont have the indents for batteries and cartos though

3. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Me too,

But I want lots of sparkles and flare!

4. VegasVaporz

VegasVaporz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Look at cigar cases on amazon or ebay. You can also look into serenitygear.com. They make custom holders for electronic cigarettes and mods

5. ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2012
    Baltimore
    Couldn't find anything. This seems like a new market. Any manufacturers want to get me started? I have a lot of ideas for ecig cases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.