Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Sometimes I get smothered in fatigue from fighting the same stupidity & morbidity on such a daily basis. During these times, it's of course, important to rest a little. While resting today, (today I quit again, to never ever not ever return to the fray), I accidentally caught a much bigger second wind than I expected. I am mad. MAD. Angry enough to put up my dukes again.

And here's the reason why.
The Cancer Conspiracy - pt.1 of 2 - YouTube
Part 2 stealing the patent & more
http://youtu.be/V87gANy_ld8

so, I decided to start this thread, share my story, with hopes of restoring your wind whenever needed. Please help others by leaving links to videos that really help you get back into the fight. We MUST stop this insane war against our Heath, against us, against others.

Here is another video from the other day that ticked me off, plus gave me deeper understanding about congresses plight. Please watch. It's from 2007, & by all appearances it is worse today than then. Strong arming MY congress is unacceptable!
The Video You Need To See Before You Spend Another Second Arguing About Health Care

if you go to 60 minutes & type in long hand BP you will find pages & pages of their antics.

Which reminds me of the diet video Orb shared. Spot on there too. I hope it will be reposted here.

If this is not appropriate, ...
Or if this is the wrong place because this is where all the warriors gather...
I got news for you. :p :evil:

Last edited:

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
BP lobbied to force vaccines on people.
http://vaccineawakening.blogspot.com/2007/07/us-congress-under-influence-of-big.html

Many vaccines killed, maimed, impaired thousands all over the world. Here's a sampling.
Genocide & Vaccinations in Uganda

BP lobbies hard to ban nicotine that is not sold by BP.
Everywhere we turn a link can be found about this.

Nicotine is beneficial to many. A natural ingredient our bodies need. That's why it grows in many fresh vegetables & can be found in other plants, such as tobacco plants.
Nicotine restores brain damage.
RNA Deep Sequencing Analysis Reveals That Nicotine Restores Impaired Gene Expression by Viral Proteins in the Brains of HIV-1 Transgenic Rats

Vaccines cause brain damage, nicotine restores brain damage.
Smoking kills brain cells, nicotine restores brain cells.

I am constantly flashing back to the ecig study where the cells not only lived, they flourished and multiplied. I don't remember which cells, or which study, but i think it was on Flavors. I just remember watching Dr. Farsalinos research, live, on YT on vape team. He was quite exhilarated with his findings too.

For anybody to be terrified of a particle per billion of nicotine in the air, is crazy at best.

Why does BP want to fold BT and ban eCigs too? Well, it's my guess, that after the patent is no longer protected, BP will rush right in, just like they've done with other things, like the angioplasmns. Nicotine will then become purely BP. I shudder. Let's hope this is just my imagination jumping to conclusions.

But, it does provide self with more fuel for the strength to fight.

Oh. Dr. Farsalinos video. The comparisons between smoke and vapor on live cells (heart). Dr. Farsalinos shows it at around spot 30.00 & Dimitri explains the findings at about 40.00
VP Live Vape Team Episode #58: The Effects of Smoke and Vapor on Heart Cells - YouTube

I will never again feel oppressed when someone calls me a nic addict. But I will at least understand their lack of educated opinion. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread