[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Just a heads up: I'm currently out of commission. Sunday morning I shredded my right thumb which I'm suddenly realizing is a very important appendage for doing what I do. I broke down and went to the ER Sunday night simply because I couldn't take the pain any longer not to mention it started hurting worse and worse by the hour.
Status as of last night:
Oh well... no pics. Nice upgrade ECF!

Praying for a fast & full recovery Tom.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Just a heads up: I'm currently out of commission. Sunday morning I shredded my right thumb which I'm suddenly realizing is a very important appendage for doing what I do. I broke down and went to the ER Sunday night simply because I couldn't take the pain any longer not to mention it started hurting worse and worse by the hour.
Status as of last night:
Oh well... no pics. Nice upgrade ECF!
Sorry to hear that Tom. Better bubble wrap the rest of the digits just to be on the safe side. Speedy recovery bro.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I had my last cigarette 4 years ago today. Thanks for all you do @Chowderhead1972 . The mods and attys I have received from you have been a large part of keeping me off the analogs even though my wife continues. Tomorrows my bday, cant wait to celebrate with the blacked out LBC JR!

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
526151-86380cc2a627fabfa9f72c8771eae47c.jpg

Attachments

• bandaged-handsjpg.jpg
    bandaged-handsjpg.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 40

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I had my last cigarette 4 years ago today. Thanks for all you do @Chowderhead1972 . The mods and attys I have received from you have been a large part of keeping me off the analogs even though my wife continues. Tomorrows my bday, cant wait to celebrate with the blacked out LBC JR!
Awesome!!!!! I'm sure those first few weeks were rough having a spouse that still smokes. I'm not sure I could have pulled that one off. Mrs. Catfish kicked rocks 14 years ago. I have auditioned several but very few callbacks.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Ya I’m proud of my daughter. She’s in gymnastics. Started out scared of being on the beam, now does flips off it.
Hoping you can get that out soon. Been almost a month. You been retrofitting a 75c in there for me or something?
Packed it up this morning along with all of the battery orders. Will be shipping tomorrow.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Question: Should I do a 75c version of the LBC jr? Or just go straight into a new design not based on the Sunbox layout? I'm also working on having carbon fiber plate sets made for the existing LBC jr (classic) I will post a list in a few days for those seriously interested.
Also: I'm almost out of ss plate sets and won't be ordering more. I do have 2 mods with the ss plates ready to go left from this batch but the ss plate version will become the OG set never to be repeated. I'm not 100% sure what the new base material will be but I'm considering black g10 or Ultem. I have both materials in stock but the Ultem isn't cut.

Reactions: laurie9300
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread