Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
...and doesnt look like a babies head on a giants body ;)

While I totally get that, I asked my wife what she though about how my latest mod looked...cause I was like all proud and s...

Her response was "you look like a grown man walking around with a detonator in your hand...can you go stand over there please..."

...I really think the truth be told, no one outside of this hobby gives a crap what our gear looks like :facepalm:

Last edited:

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
b9dbc498b3d3095f8fc30a2db3a7b136.jpg

Here you go

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Then 19mm. I want a 19mm derringer, a 19 mm vertex and 19 mm everything.
I hate the overhang but love the odin I have on there now. Can't wait for my vertex

The future is bleak...

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
kool I like to get feedback on stuff b4 I buy it and the divo has been just hollerin but I just didn't think it was worth it to buy a cap,now the reactor I hadn't even really considerd but glad to hear the info you have about it.have to go see some reviews on it for sure.thanks a lot!!my wife will hate you for sure!!hah hah...jk

edit:didn't realize the reactor was an "atomic"opps my mistake.still want one though

The Madmodz Reactor is it's own little beastie:

Built like a tank, doesn't leak and vomits flavour. (can ya tell I love it? )
Atomizer_Reactor__30222.1421089191.400.400.jpg

Shed Guy Reviews it
If CAM does another run, I'm gonna need another or two.
Cheers
I

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
The new woodvil and resin mods will solve that problem. And also a tmod would very much solve that problem[emoji12]

I agree the overhang on a grand is not very attractive but that's not the only reason for a mid sized atty. I like that u can get heat and flavor without crazy low builds that kill batteries fast.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
The this's are awesome. I can't afford that. I'm hiding the vertex purchase from the wife right now ;)
If I had the money for a tmod Id be waiting impatiently.
I am eyeballing a resin reo though. Sounds like they will take the beating that I dish out. I mainly use my reo at work because I know it's reliable. Needless to say it's beaten up pretty well

The future is bleak...

TheTurk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
New jersey
While I totally get that, I asked my wife what she though about how my latest mod looked...cause I was like all proud and s...

Her response was "you look like a grown man walking around with a detonator in your hand...can you go stand over there please..."

...I really think the truth be told, no one outside of this hobby gives a crap what our gear looks like :facepalm:

Geez thats exactly what my wife said the other day :(
I personally dont care what i others think and to add that i think your an extremely talented mod maker and ill be proud to carry one of your detonators

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Geez thats exactly what my wife said the other day :(
I personally dont care what i others think and to add that i think your an extremely talented mod maker and ill be proud to carry one of your detonators

I got the wife a sparkly Metallic RED grand, a shiny Divo and matching ALU button cover.

I keep the batteries charged and a spare bottle full ready to swap.
Every week or so I give it a bath, a dry burn or rewick/recoil and as they say...

Happy Wife, HAPPY LIFE.

Cheers
I

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Geez thats exactly what my wife said the other day :(...

...and how do you argue that?..."what do you know?...you have no taste"...they agreed to marry us, talk about backing yourself into a corner :unsure:

I build mods to keep me off the streets...the fact that some of them look ok and actually function is pure random chance.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
My wife is a designer and has an opinion about all my gear. She's digging the Derringer at the moment - likes the lines of it on a SL TRA grand. She also likes the Mephisto on a blinged out grand - says it looks like a gypsy's pipe.

Gypsy's pipe... I'm so stealing that.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
bummer man on the derringer wait.,the vertex looks mighty tempting though....hmmmm.. but im finding im partial to lil attys so I cant wait to see the cam1.i just cant do the divo or something that looks like a cyclone on the deck and has a diff cap...just not worth it to pay for a cap and get the same deck...imo,but what do I know.can anyone tell me if the vape that diff from the divo to the cyclone?i could be totally wrong because ive never used a divo and im going on looks alone.so forgive me if I hurt any cyclone/divo feelings...hah hah

Rude, the Divo has a very different vape from the cyclone, it actually hits a bit harder

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Rude, the Divo has a very different vape from the cyclone, it actually hits a bit harder

I didn't feel qualified to answer that question, BobC on the other hand uses this size exclusivly as far as I'm aware. He would certainly be far more credible than I on this topic. Thanks Bob. While we are on the topic how would the Divo compare to the Pda? As you are the only one that has the Pda outside of the Phillipines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread