caught another keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
A few weeks ago I put in my first order of kbv. I got gooey better cake, hummingbird nector, strawberry pie, omg, and v spot vanilla; all high vg and extra flavor. A few days later when I opened my mail box a heavenly scent hit me.

These juices where fantastic right away, no steeping necessary. The gbc is rich and delicious and the hbn had a clean sweetness and natural flavor that I love. The v spot lacked the vanilla punch I was looking for but instead was more subtle and layered. I've grown to like it for what it is and find myself reaching for it more then I thought I would at first. All the flavores are complex with no chemical, perfumy, or otherwise unnatural hints to them. Vapor production is huge and throat feel is just right. Not only where the juices great, but the prices, shipping speed, easy to squeeze bottles, and personalized invoices made me a very satisfied customer.

Shortly after I ordered the chocolate cake, marion berry ice cream, and auntie m's coffee. All three also impressive flavors. The coffee especially, like a cup of strong quallity black coffee (almost like an espresso) just what I was hoping for. Unless you like your coffee really strong don't add the extra flavor option.

Kbv will definately be on my short list of go to vendors. Many more flavors I'm looking forward to trying and also need to try their tobaccoo vapes. Thanks again to bob and missy for such a great product!

Sounds like a good day on the water...er.. web :) I agree that Auntie M's is strong as is our Caramel Capp and wouldn't recommend extra flavor in either of those. V-Spot is quickly becoming a favorite of many and we've been having trouble keeping it in stock, I believe we are starting to get past those issues though.

I truly still enjoy our 555 and RY4 and feel they are like the original, they too are really starting to sell since word is getting out and we need to start ordering in larger bulk.
Thank you for the orders and supporting KBV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread