Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I'm getting ready to order some more flavors. I'm definitely hooked on Gooey Butter Cake and Warm Sugar Cookie. Those will definitely be on my list to make sure I'm never out of them. I've also tried Hummingbird Nectar, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Pecan Pie, Troll Bridge Cookie, and Rice Krispity Treat. I like all of them, but not getting the big flavor hit like the first two. Maybe I need to order extra flavor???

Trying to narrow down the next ones to try, and looking for some comments on them. Here is the list I've kind of narrowed down (but other suggestions welcome).

Waffle
Chocolate Cake
Butter Creme Icing
V-Spot Vanilla
RY4

Please also let me know which mix you use, and whether you get the extra flavoring. Thanks!!

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
My husband and I have the Butter Creme Icing and the V-Spot Vanilla and we really love both. We got extra flavor on both of them. He prefers the Butter Creme Icing which tastes exactly like Butter Creme Icing to us, and I prefer the V-Spot Vanilla. They tasted great right out of the box, but to me after a week the Vanilla has really filled out and become super smooth and full. It's in my daily rotation now, right next to the Gooey Butter Cake and Warm Sugar Cookie. We get all of our juices with extra flavor and we find them to be perfect for us.

We haven't tried any of the others on your list yet. We just put in an order today for Banana Moon Pie, Blackberry Ice Cream, Pineapple Milkshake, all with extra flavor. We're hoping we will love all of them.

We're working on keeping V-Spot in stock, we underestimated how well it would go over and it sells out in the 1st few days after we get flavoring. I'll inventory tomorrow and insert more and make a BIG order so we can make sue it is always available.

Many people put in the comments it's the best vanilla they've tried and order 4 bottles at a time. When I insert what we can tomorrow I will limit it to one bottle per order so those that want to try it may get the chance. By next week we should have it resolved.

Thanks Y'all, it's great having new customers that we know are really enjoying the joose, and we sure appreciate the business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread