The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help Choosing Next Flavors

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by harleydiva, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    I'm getting ready to order some more flavors. I'm definitely hooked on Gooey Butter Cake and Warm Sugar Cookie. Those will definitely be on my list to make sure I'm never out of them. I've also tried Hummingbird Nectar, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Pecan Pie, Troll Bridge Cookie, and Rice Krispity Treat. I like all of them, but not getting the big flavor hit like the first two. Maybe I need to order extra flavor???

Trying to narrow down the next ones to try, and looking for some comments on them. Here is the list I've kind of narrowed down (but other suggestions welcome).

Waffle
    Chocolate Cake
    Butter Creme Icing
    V-Spot Vanilla
    RY4

Please also let me know which mix you use, and whether you get the extra flavoring. Thanks!!

2. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I haven't tried those yet, but I have tried what's on your list. Let us know how it turns out. We seem to have similar tastes.

3. Cherryblossom

Cherryblossom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012
    Florida
    My husband and I have the Butter Creme Icing and the V-Spot Vanilla and we really love both. We got extra flavor on both of them. He prefers the Butter Creme Icing which tastes exactly like Butter Creme Icing to us, and I prefer the V-Spot Vanilla. They tasted great right out of the box, but to me after a week the Vanilla has really filled out and become super smooth and full. It's in my daily rotation now, right next to the Gooey Butter Cake and Warm Sugar Cookie. We get all of our juices with extra flavor and we find them to be perfect for us.

We haven't tried any of the others on your list yet. We just put in an order today for Banana Moon Pie, Blackberry Ice Cream, Pineapple Milkshake, all with extra flavor. We're hoping we will love all of them.

4. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

We're working on keeping V-Spot in stock, we underestimated how well it would go over and it sells out in the 1st few days after we get flavoring. I'll inventory tomorrow and insert more and make a BIG order so we can make sue it is always available.

Many people put in the comments it's the best vanilla they've tried and order 4 bottles at a time. When I insert what we can tomorrow I will limit it to one bottle per order so those that want to try it may get the chance. By next week we should have it resolved.

Thanks Y'all, it's great having new customers that we know are really enjoying the joose, and we sure appreciate the business :)

5. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Get candy bar. You wont regret it.

6. CrystalClaire

CrystalClaire Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2011
    NYC
    I fell in love with Vspot on the first vape. It's an all day, every day vape for me (as is GBC and sugar cookie.) Love Buttercream Icing too. And omg, don't get me started on the caramel cookie. I'm an addict.

7. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Carmel cookie is a very good complex rich one. If u like maw or rct, u would proli like it too

8. ZooKansas

ZooKansas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    I second the Candy Bar suggestion...tastes exactly like the description and picture!

9. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    I second Caramel Cookie, and let me add Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream to the mix(has same creamy style as others in your list) or any other Ice Cream(Blackberry especially:hubba:) Forgot to add, I get all my Joose at 70pg/30vg with extra shot(yup I'm a FLAVOR JUNKY:laugh:)

10. godAWFUL

godAWFUL Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    Chocolate Cake is AMAZING. Went through my 15 ml in about two days...

11. CrystalClaire

CrystalClaire Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2011
    NYC
    I did the same with the Birthday Cake! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.