CDA tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
New CDA tank.
tank that you can use as RTA and rda
Manufactured by OMG, and Heaven gifts sent it to me.

3 colors

Silver
Ice blue
Black
tmZSW6F.jpg

Dimensions: 25x47.5mm
Tank: 2ml
Material: SS
Drip tip: 810

In the package:
CDA tank
Spare glass
O rings
Screws
Screwdriver
Ni 80 coils

kdGSuvE.jpg

On first look this new tank looks very good, interesting idea for multi function tank, will satisfy many vapers.
Beaufitul designed tank, with nice final touches on chamber and CDA engraved on the bottom of the tank.

R9KgSSh.jpg

810 drip tip, in yellow color, comfortable to use. O ring on top cap holds it in place.
siC5QKd.jpg

On the top cap there is nice gravures, nice and useful detail, helps to open top cap.
On the top cap we have "hooks", when we put them in their place on the tank, with half a turn, top cap is locked and thats it, really good locking sistem on the top cap, nice and simple.
r5BJVkh.jpg

Capacity of the the glass tank is 2ml, which is okay.
Juice flow control works good by turning tank letf-right, when you turning it left juice flow is opening and by truning it right, you closing juice flow. When you fully close it, you have RDA, and you are ready for dripping.
d1Qbchy.jpg

Hy5DSP9.jpg

It's good to mention that when the tank is full, you still can change your coils, just by closing LC. Ofc, you can use it as RDA with full tank, just close juice flow and start dripping. Must say, interesting tank.

Build deck is good, a lot of space to work, you can use big coils, modern coils, really easy and simple to build on it.
Ni80 coils (0.15ohms) from the package, perform just awesome.
rqJenTG.jpg

Bottom airflow, with 8 air holes, 4 on one side and 4 on the other, very, very nice airflow, easy to adjust, really precise.
You can even lock airflow control when it's fully closed, really good thing for vapers who will like fully open airflow.
Flavor is just perfect, i like bottom airflow, gives me better flavor when air goes under the coils. This tank can produce massive vapor with nice flavor.
3NHaJnB.jpg

gWhm9jM.jpg

You can buy it here:

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/OMG-CDA-Tank.html

Rvjcjxb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread