CE 4 Plus cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

paracyte

Feb 22, 2010
A, A
Hi.

I found my own way to clear it, but you have to have tweezers that fit through the hole. I have also observed that there is two types op CE4 PLUS, one with the little metal tube which is standing out of the rubber cap placed on core and one which does not have that. With the second one I'm not sure if my method is possible, as for the one with the little metal tube I simply remove all remain liquid form carto, then remove the rubber cap from inside using the tweezers holding a little metal tube which is standing out of the rubber cap, then I will wash it under clear hot water few times, rinse it, remove all remain water and dry burn the coil. That works for me and I don't need to spend an hour on trying to remove the carto plastic tubing out of the core.

@bmwzero Thanks for the link !

cheers.

ozeevapr

Feb 3, 2011
Australia
Last edited:

VidaOptimista

Apr 23, 2012
Lakewood, OH
Thanks for the video, Ozee! Funny thing is, I did a YouTube search on these last night and this same video came up. A lot of people have said the CE4's are hard to clean, but this video makes it look super easy. I've been using mine for about two days now...will try to clean it at the end of the week. I only hope I don't end up popping it!

Heather

ozeevapr

Feb 3, 2011
Australia
No worries Heather,

Its much easier than what most imagine.

Its easy once you know how to do it.

I clean mine once a week after heavy use, and just washing it out under a tap with hot water works well.

No coil damage pops if you press the button in short intervals.

I found that washing it out again after you dry burn gets rid of the remnants of smell from the dry burn.

It should return to near-new in its performance.

:vapor:

Thanks for the video, Ozee! Funny thing is, I did a YouTube search on these last night and this same video came up. A lot of people have said the CE4's are hard to clean, but this video makes it look super easy. I've been using mine for about two days now...will try to clean it at the end of the week. I only hope I don't end up popping it!

Heather

Krumbum

Sep 16, 2012
North Texas
I would strongly suggest the "digging out the white plastic piece" method over removing the tank. I tried the latter this morning on a brand new clearomizer attached to a brand new eGo-T battery. The pictures tell the sad tale...

DSCF2171.jpg DSCF2167.jpg

At least don't leave it attached to the battery when you try to remove the tank. And no, no pliers, hammers or other implements of destruction were involved.

Uncle Sam

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
N. Cali Sierras
I would strongly suggest the "digging out the white plastic piece" method over removing the tank. I tried the latter this morning on a brand new clearomizer attached to a brand new eGo-T battery. The pictures tell the sad tale...

View attachment 136728 View attachment 136729

At least don't leave it attached to the battery when you try to remove the tank. And no, no pliers, hammers or other implements of destruction were involved.

Oh my god....that sucks so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread