Process for Clearomozer Head Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

macstrat

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hello All,
Below is a video that I made to help people clean their clearomizer heads. I have use a Kanger Evod in the demonstration but I have also used this technique with iclears, the CE series and other Kanger clearos. I try to rotate the heads out every morning so that the build up on the heads in minimal.

Instead of using gin, you can also use vodka or everclear. Do not use any alcohol you wouldn't drink! If you are afraid of the booze cracking your tanks, add 1/3 to 1/2 seltzer to 2/3 to 1/2 booze, respectively. Let them air dry completely instead of dry burning!!!! Dry burning will cake on sugars to the wick and coil resulting in a burned taste. If your juice tastes burnt after cleaning, either turn your voltage down or soak the head longer. I will not be held responsible if you set yourself on fire.

jrt_

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Hello All,
Below is a video that I made to help people clean their clearomizer heads. I have use a Kanger Evod in the demonstration but I have also used this technique with iclears, the CE series and other Kanger clearos. I try to rotate the heads out every morning so that the build up on the heads in minimal.

Instead of using gin, you can also use vodka or everclear. Do not use any alcohol you wouldn't drink! If you are afraid of the booze cracking your tanks, add 1/3 to 1/2 seltzer to 2/3 to 1/2 booze, respectively. Let them air dry completely instead of dry burning!!!! Dry burning will cake on sugars to the wick and coil resulting in a burned taste. If your juice tastes burnt after cleaning, either turn your voltage down or soak the head longer. I will not be held responsible if you set yourself on fire.

depending on what kind of clearo you have, depending on the finish, I don't think it's such a great idea to put all the parts in the same bottle and shake it, it can and will scratch up your parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread