CE2 'Direct' Dripping with Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

K24A3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
Aus
It's not really "Direct" dripping, but you get the idea. For those who have Clearomizers just sitting there collecting dust due to the cracking issues, here's a neat way of putting them to good use when indoors.

It's a great alternative to using a standard Atomizer with a drip tip.

Simply remove all three silicon seals, fill the carto with ejuice, and vape it as it is.

Due to the performance of the CE2's in general, and the increased performance with none of the seals in place, it performs just as good if not better than many standard atomizers in my opinion, and you refill it with 35-40 drops once an hour or two, rather than dripping a few drops into a standard Atty every minute. Plus you don't have to worry about lack of ejuice causing harsh/dry vapor.

You may need to rinse/soak the carto in warm water once a week to keep the wick performing well.

Slant the carto to 45 degrees and fill the carto from the edge as pictured.
ce2drip2.jpg

Vape as it is, top up when needed.
ce2drip.jpg

I've wrapped the base of the carto with sticky tape to avoid cracking (probably difficult to see in the pic).

(Pictured is a GGTB with a 901/KR808 thread cap and a CE2 XL KR808D-1 Clearomizer)

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
This is how I use my Clear-o's all the time.I found a small square of foam, the kind used for padded cases, and I used a small knife to cut a "+" pattern in the center.
I then use this as a stand/rest and place the e-cig standing upright by inserting it into the cut, which will hold it in place without falling over.

I also cut a small round hole and use that as a holder for a small 3ml bottle of juice. Made a second one for bedside and now itsone of the best accessories I've ever owned for use with clearomizer with all rings removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread