Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
510 Elite CE3 Bottom Coil Cartomizers - 5 Pack

These are fairly amazing, produces great vapor, great taste and feed from the bottom. They hold 1.5ml of Liquid and are made to prevent leakage. Definately read the instructions that are included to see how to refill these CE3 Bottom Coil Cartomizers. Give em a whirl and see what you've been missing :p

effigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
after my last go around with ce2s, i wasnt looking for a repeat performance ever again. in fact, if i was in desperate need of an atomizer/cartomizer and someone kindly handed me a ce2, i would have returned the favor by poking them in the eye.
that being said, i was at the altsmoke store front for another juice/carto run when low and behold, a bright red and black package caught my eye.
i took a closer look.
"AW CRAP, i see a familiar CE lettering" i said to myself.
but my curiosity got the better of me and i had to have a quick peek.
The quick peek led to a filling and testing, which then culminated in a purchase.
if anyone reading has had similar feelings towards the older ce2s, please put them aside. these have been putting out a great flavor and great vapor.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Plenty of glowing recommendations here, even one from a formally disgruntled customer who crossed over to the other side. I'd heard some some positive and at times excited comments from early users on the forums.

I need something simple, easy to add and change flavers, low maintanance, small juice capacity.... to evaluate new trial-size juices, before investing in the larger size. I don't drip...period...so an atomizer is not a solution.

These new ce3 cartos look very nice. Ive heard nice things about their flavor, vapor production, durability, and perhaps rebuildability. Seems like the smaller juice capacity and affordability factor makes these a good value and perfect to trial new juices.

I ordered a batch of these to try out, but from Smokeless Image (didn't look to see if Altsmoke was offering them, too). Their's are 808 threaded, but work on my SB or BB with 510-808 adaptors. Plus I still have a couple Volt X2 passthru batteries as backups to my mods.

Last edited:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
One of the things that I want to implement in the stores is actually using the CE3's for sampling flavors, as it seems like an easier way to test flavors. Less 'blowing' out of atomizers for people that are interested in trying certain flavors :p We shall see though, glad people have had a positive experience with these. I was pleasantly surprised myself when I tried them.

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
before i wrestle with my boba's in getting it into a syringe, how does 100% vg fair in these? Just recieved my pack from you guys at alt smoke

Use the tip of the syringe to get the bobas inside the syringe, then put on the needle tip. I've used Bobas in these and found the best way is to take a drag on it without using the battery to get the air out of the bottom, then hit the switch. It's thick juice but works in them.

blackmasuke

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
I've had the CE-3's for awhile and they're awesome but when I fill them and let them sit for maybe a day or so with juice still inside they start leaking from the connection end. I know that I'm filling these up correctly but I was wondering if there was a way to prevent juice leakage from the connection end or if the forces of gravity are too magnificent for the clearos to withstand.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
We're actually working on a complete new version of these that will hopefully be vastly improved :) Including a 'tank variant', I love the CE3 but there were a few things that we wanted to change to make them taste better, vape better, and perform better. We did receive samples of the new 510 version recently and are quite happy with them. They're presently in production at the moment and should be wrapping up later this month. We are also working on an eGo version and a Tank version but waiting for the samples to come back :)

Rick_H

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
San Diego, CA
I got a pack of these as well. I filled the first one up with my favorite liquid and let it sit. Couldn't get a good vape from it at all. It kept spiting fluid and not producing much vapor at all. I was really bummed but thought I'd give another a try. Put a different flavor in a new one, let it sit a few minutes and WOW. I was so impressed with tons of vapor and a very clean flavor. I was surprised how different the flavor was with these versus the Vision clearomizers. I have since opened up a third and put my favorite flavor in (kentucky blend BTW) and it worked great. These things produce a massive amount of vapor.

My concern is like priestizzle - cleaning. I saw a youtube video in some other language but it looked as though you basically pull the plastic tube off the base to get access to the inside to clean. Would be nice to have a little more guidance on this.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
We're actually working on a complete new version of these that will hopefully be vastly improved :) Including a 'tank variant', I love the CE3 but there were a few things that we wanted to change to make them taste better, vape better, and perform better. We did receive samples of the new 510 version recently and are quite happy with them. They're presently in production at the moment and should be wrapping up later this month. We are also working on an eGo version and a Tank version but waiting for the samples to come back :)

I will be 'very' interested to see a tank version of this. I love my tanks but cartos lately seem to be suffering across the board with quality control issues. I've actually been dripping for a week and I don't drip as a normal behavior.

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA

Sounds interesting. Not sure how you could vastly improve these since I absolutely love them compared to cartos. But hey I'm flexible. I'll buy some once they come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread