ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Florence,AL
Ended up w/ a CE3 yesterday.
Loaded it up for a trip to lowes.
Cussed all the way home.
Absolute junk.
Sucked remaining juice out and deposited in the garbage can.
Have had better toys from a gum dispenser!
I guess if every vaper tries it once, they have tripled their money.
What a joke.
Does RoyalSmoker make anything vapable?
Really, that is a question.(!)

cryptkeeper197

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
Ended up w/ a CE3 yesterday.
Loaded it up for a trip to lowes.
Cussed all the way home.
Absolute junk.
Sucked remaining juice out and deposited in the garbage can.
Have had better toys from a gum dispenser!
I guess if every vaper tries it once, they have tripled their money.
What a joke.
Does RoyalSmoker make anything vapable?
Really, that is a question.(!)

In my opinion no. I should have learned my lesson. lol
There ce3 shorted out 2 of my ego batteries.
Unless I read a boat load of good reviews on one of there future products, I will not be buying anything made by them ever again.

Last edited:

cryptkeeper197

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
If they anything like the CE3's they can be really bad or really really good. I found it depends largely on the position of the wick going into the tank. Maybe someone with a tweak can help you out.

I bought 3 packs of Ce3 when they came out, I had no burnt issues, I actually liked them alot. I only stoped using them because a design flaw fried two of my ego batts. Since I no longer smoke ciggs, I am much more picky about my vape.
Also why the hell should I have to tweak a atty or cartomizer to get it to work properly.

If a new game console game out and they were built poorly would we the consumer find this exceptable?
Would we just mod and fix them our selfs?
Would we really say O well.

lol hehehe

JackSam

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
NY USA
I still like the CE2's better than anything else.
I actually like the older versions in metal more to be honest.
No leaks, no chance of the tube sliding of in my pocket, cone fits over them. Subsequent revisions seems to always add some new issue. Clear ones, the tubes cracked and leaked; ce3 with the unbreakable tubes, pull the center post out too easily when disassembling.

I haven't tried the CE4 yet, its a bit on the expensive side and these larger tubes always crack on me. I'm sure though you still have to rinse and dry burn each one before first use though. That's likely the crap taste you're getting.
The only other reason is if you pinch the wick too much with the inner seal you'll get dry hits.

When they're working, they give the best vape IMO.

cryptkeeper197

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
This is my final over view of them. I bought a pack off 5, I have 1 left and I am very disapointed.
I tried rinsing them, taking them apart, fluffing the the small wick. Nothing helped these sorry excuse of a carto.
The taste is either lightly burnt or burnt burnt. Vapor productions drops very fast. I noticed a drop in vapor production by the second fill.
Then I had to pitch and go to the next. Once a gain this company has deivered pure garbge. This is just my opinion I am not god.
Another issue is the mouth piece. It constantly falls comes off the ce4 when in the pocket.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread