Ce4

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
http://www.ecigfair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=122 these things?

I didn't know there was even CE4s out there! As with all new things, I'm probably going to wait for someone to get them in then ask if they can wick vg, whether that takes a modding or not :D

They look kinda weird. Wonder if they're like CE2 or CE3 or if they have a new system for those.

It looks sort of like a G4 inside :facepalm:

Last edited:

Fly

Nov 15, 2011
Trinidad & Tobago
Have one hooked up to my ego now and it is the best worst thing i have ever tasted. Confusing? The taste is extraordinary. Like i never tasted any juice before. Flavor, flavor and more flavor. The bad part is that i cannot stop coughing. Don't know why? The flavor hits the back of my throat and makes me cough like i was smoking something illegal. Hope they work on that but it really is the best tasting thing i have ever vaped with. Please help me if i am missing something?

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
reply to fly2mosca : Have one hooked up to my ego now and it is the best worst thing i have ever tasted. Confusing? The taste is extraordinary. Like i never tasted any juice before. Flavor, flavor and more flavor. The bad part is that i cannot stop coughing. Don't know why? The flavor hits the back of my throat and makes me cough like i was smoking something illegal. Hope they work on that but it really is the best tasting thing i have ever vaped with. Please help me if i am missing something?

i have that problem on alot of atty's and carts when the air flow isnt how it should be and also when the resistance is a lil to low for the voltage im using. i just got the ato-miser from nhaler and had to increase the airflow just a tiny bit and the stabbing feeling in the back of my throat went away....... not sure how you could do that on these tho!

Fly

Nov 15, 2011
Trinidad & Tobago
i have that problem on alot of atty's and carts when the air flow isnt how it should be and also when the resistance is a lil to low for the voltage im using. i just got the ato-miser from nhaler and had to increase the airflow just a tiny bit and the stabbing feeling in the back of my throat went away....... not sure how you could do that on these tho![/QUOTE said:
I thought so as well. But my supplier gave it to me to review for him and he only got one sample so I would not be able to try other resistances. I wander if there is a drip tip to fit it! The other problem is that it leaks a lot. Still trying to figure out why. It mostly happens when I push the plug back in. I think the seal causes pressure to build up and release through the bottom.

Last edited:

1SicPuppy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Goodejuice has them...or will have them soon. I did a review on one if you care to check out my channel.

Cheers for the review, I have been waiting for over a month to find a review on these.

I must have received a bad batch of the Repetitious Atomizers, The draw was like sucking an ice cube through a straw which is the main reason I never purchased the G4/Ce4.

Any other reviews on the G4/Ce4 would be appreciated.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Looks like a ce2 put into a colored plastic type ego cone.

Corret me if I'm wrong but I think a CE4 is a Bottom Coil Design.

images

Bottom Coil Cartomizers give a Cooler Hit than a CE2 but tend to be Much Harder to Clean.

m_xmas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread