Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
the movie clip was posted several times on forum ...cant tell but it would just be movie prop person and or director ,not johnny depp ...but celebs dont interest me in the least .

LOL. Well no wonder you're from California! Guess you can get burnt out on the hype :) Just like we do on politics in Wash DC.

I'm still curious! Also, celebs do offer free advertisement and the more people who use ecigs will help in our fight to keep them legal and safe :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
This *could* be a V4L Johnny Depp is vaping; I know the DVD came out recently and it's likely in some other thread somewhere, but it does spark the question if celebs are in our family? :2cool:

Oh Man..........please don't blow my cover. I like it here, hiding from the paparazzi and autograph seekers. Am disguised as a middle aged Polish woman so I won't be recognized.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
This *could* be a V4L Johnny Depp is vaping; I know the DVD came out recently and it's likely in some other thread somewhere, but it does spark the question if celebs are in our family? :2cool:

Oh Man..........please don't blow my cover. I like it here, hiding from the paparazzi and autograph seekers. Am disguised as a middle aged Polish woman so I won't be recognized.

ROTFL. You guys are too funny.

Lmaiuri

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Summersville WV
Www.facebook.com
4bmurw" title="the warlock&

okay just testing if this works because this picture of Charlie Sheen's carry on bag looks like it has a V4L battery and bottle of juice in it

well the picture didn't show up but the link will take you there. Lemme see if I can make it work another way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread