Cell/Smart Phone or Tablet Moon Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yeah... but there didn't appear to be many wanting to do it... I thought it was a cool idea, but without others it isn't worth it...
it is a cool idea honey, myabe a wider topic ? I dom't go out at nite to take pictures. I don't own enuff bug repelent fer dat :laugh: lessin ya want a pic of the 'squitoes carrryin me away

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
it is a cool idea honey, myabe a wider topic ? I dom't go out at nite to take pictures. I don't own enuff bug repelent fer dat :laugh: lessin ya want a pic of the 'squitoes carrryin me away
Nebermind cuz ya prolly do :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and I ain't doin no....Pics or it didn't happen craps :facepalm:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Any typical photo contest/challenge will require too much subjectivity in selecting a winner and also would give someone with experience more of an edge and I was wanting to even the playing field as much I could think of.... this one was just a little too geeky I guess

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
I thought the moon was a great idea. Just been raining every night.

I need a different camera app too. All over exposed. Can't manually set shutter speed.
(Thought I could, but turns out not unless I pay for this one)
27a9fb7186663d98a91946d9ff45ffb4.jpg

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
Manually set to infinity. Propped on the roof of the SUV to steady it some. ISO set to 100 and -2 exposure.
(I don't have a tripod for a phone)

And it's still over exposed. I just can't force a fast shutter.

It's bright enough for 1/100 which would reduce the camera shake. I almost pulled out the DLSR just to prove it to myself.
(But the batteries need charges and I'd have to find the CF reader)

Lots of clouds around too, so I'm probably looking through a few thin ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread