Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Hi, and Welcome to ECF!

You should try to get 5 posts; I can't PM you until you do.

I also bet you can't PM me. If you can, send me your address and I'll send you enough to last you for a bit. (Please DON'T post your address in the forum!!)

You only need 5 posts, not 5 threads, so you can get them by welcoming other new members. Realize that it takes a bit before the server will recognize your 5 (I think it updates at 20 or 25 mins past the hour).

Of course, if someone in the EU already has some this would be easier (and get there faster!) In any case, get your 5!.

soulcatcher

Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Behind You *.*
Check around at beauty supply shops, or call local salons and ask where they buy it from (who knows, they may even give you a few feet. It is most commonly used in 'rope' form to wrap around the forehead when doing perms or dye jobs to keep the chemicals from running down the client's head/face.
-Best of Luck-

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
I looked at ordering some of this but even though ebay Europe shows it for 14.99USD for a box of 500ft of #44060 from the USA , the shipping is 38.95USD !
Perhaps some enterprising ebay-er could split a box and ship it loose in, say 50ft lengths.
Don't even think of looking for euro sources, you'll go cross-eyed in the process without any success.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Hi, and Welcome to ECF!

You should try to get 5 posts; I can't PM you until you do.

I also bet you can't PM me. If you can, send me your address and I'll send you enough to last you for a bit. (Please DON'T post your address in the forum!!)

You only need 5 posts, not 5 threads, so you can get them by welcoming other new members. Realize that it takes a bit before the server will recognize your 5 (I think it updates at 20 or 25 mins past the hour).

Of course, if someone in the EU already has some this would be easier (and get there faster!) In any case, get your 5!.

Nothing to add to the thread, just wanted to say this is one of the reasons why I love this forum - very generous offer, kudos to you twgBH :toast:

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
I offered in the main Rayon thread (of course it's buried in there somewhere) and will offer again here. PM me if you want a sample. I will (and have) done EU as well, I know it's a royal PITA for you guys to get the stuff locally (and it's only a minor pita to send it!)

Working on a strategy where I don't need to do a customs form (adds cost + delay) I think I might send a carefully-padded photograph on the next try. ;-)

Reactions: jj_9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread