Cerberus RDA on Hades basic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

betterthanyou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
southern california
I have a new auth Hades mod and Cerberus rda.

My center post was spinning, figured out If I tighten down the parts near the bottom contact pin on the rda it stays in place.

The problem is when I do this my Hades mod won't make contact with the cerberus because the battery doesn't come close to the bottom contact pin on the Cerberus.

To correct this I've been unscrewing the bottom Cerberus contact pin so it extends and hits the battery.

I was told the pin should be fully tightened on the Cerberus and still make contact with the Hades and Hades battery.

Is there something I'm missing here? How do I get the Hades to make contact with my Cerberus when it's not coming close to the battery at contact?????

Btw using Hades in hybrid

Thanks*
!

betterthanyou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
southern california
Thanks for the response.

I apologize, I called my local vape shop and they said the bottom contact screw on the Cerberus should always be fully tightened. I have been using it with the screw extended to hit the battery. Called another store of the same vape shop and they said yes extending the screw is the correct method in hybrid. So the first guy I spoke to is a ..... spreading misinformation.

Ugh

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Thanks for the response.

I apologize, I called my local vape shop and they said the bottom contact screw on the Cerberus should always be fully tightened. I have been using it with the screw extended to hit the battery. Called another store of the same vape shop and they said yes extending the screw is the correct method in hybrid. So the first guy I spoke to is a ..... spreading misinformation.

Ugh

Might have been a misunderstanding too, by "bottom contact" he might have thought you meant the negative battery terminal, which obviously should be tight.

Glad you got everything straightened around either way!

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I have a new auth Hades mod and Cerberus RDA.

My center post was spinning, figured out If I tighten down the parts near the bottom contact pin on the rda it stays in place.

The problem is when I do this my Hades mod won't make contact with the cerberus because the battery doesn't come close to the bottom contact pin on the Cerberus.

To correct this I've been unscrewing the bottom Cerberus contact pin so it extends and hits the battery.

I was told the pin should be fully tightened on the Cerberus and still make contact with the Hades and Hades battery.

Is there something I'm missing here? How do I get the Hades to make contact with my Cerberus when it's not coming close to the battery at contact?????

Btw using Hades in hybrid

Thanks*
!
Same problem with my Megan mod and Cerberus. Just had to do I turn to get contact. The pos pin on the mod won't adjust upward enough to make contact this way and still touch the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread