Stuck parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be having a bad clone day. I have two clone mods, a Hades mod of unknown origin and a Shenxi Panzer Hellfire, and both have stuck parts that I'm not really sure how to deal with.

The Hades' lock ring is fixed in the lock position, any attempts to unlock it result in unscrewing the entire switch. I also picked up a clone Cerberus for it awhile back (intending to go hybrid), but the pin at the bottom turned out to be non-adjustable, so I had to use it with the 510 adapter. The adapter has been fused to the top cap of the Hades, and I gave up on separating the two pieces ages ago.

The same day, I found myself unable to separate the switch from the long barrel part of the Panzer. The thing is still usable, but now I can't lock it. I can't turn the piece in either direction.

I've tried using pliers, a wrench, and a long strip of rubber to fix any and all of the above with no luck. Anyone have a suggestion? Should I go authentic next time or was this unavoidable?

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
You might want to try putting the stuck together parts in the freezer for a while, let them get good and cold , then try again, works sometimes.

That was going to be my suggestion.

Welcome to ECF houseoftheed :) Good luck getting it unstuck. Freezer should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread