cereal vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellybomer

May 23, 2014
new york
Hey guys, I've been looking for a good fruit loops/COPYRIGHTDMCA for a while. And I haven't found anything close to tasting like real fruit loops until I stumbled on looper. I got tired of ordering 30ml bottles for cheaper prices ($12-15) and not tasting good, so I purchased looper. Looper At $22+ tax/shipping for a 30ml that I can go through in 2 days is quite expensive, does anyone have experience with any other cheaper options that are GOOD, not very lemony tasting.... ive tried serial craving from quit that grit, treasure island by Charlie Noble, cereal feind from tbd liquid and a couple more, that have not been vapable for me(i am picky). Thanks in advance

Reactions: bman1977

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I am extremely picky as well and I'd hate to tell you but you will NEVER find anything like Looper. Philip Rocke (creator of Looper) makes his own extracts which is why it has a distinct taste and every other Fruit Loop flavor has that same citrus taste to it.

Looper is in my ADV rotation along with two other cereal vapes. If you like Trix, then the only juice in existence that tastes EXACTLY like Trix is Turning Trixxx from Liberty Vapor. Right now, this flavor is the most popular flavor in the Baltimore Metro area and only one store in a 50 mile radius can carry it as per Liberty's policy. There are people driving from all over to this one vape shop just to get this juice. Every other vape shop in the area tried getting it but were informed they couldn't due to Liberty's policy. These stores have a few different Trix juices but they will readily tell you that it's not as good as Turning Trixxx. Seriously man. Try this and it will be an ADV for you.

Another one of my favorite cereal vapes is brand new and it's also from Liberty. What can I say. I guess the guys over at Liberty know what they're doing when it comes to cereal flavors. This flavor is like no other out there and it could quite possibly be a first. It's called Franklin Berry and yes, it mimics Franken Berry. I got two bottles of this stuff this past Friday and I'm already half way through the second bottle. It has a nice smooth Strawberry, Marshmallow cereal taste to it and just like Turning Trixxx, this too tastes exactly like what it's supposed to.

I will forewarn you. These juices are the same price as Looper but after vaping Turning Trixxx and Looper, the cheaper Fruit Loops and Trix juices just don't do it for me.

kellybomer

May 23, 2014
new york
Thanks for the suggestion, I was looking at rainbow nuggets but I don't trust the reviews on that site I'm pretty sure they only put up the 5 stars, in my experience I tried contacting vapetrik and they don't respond. Does anyone have experience with dr crimmy's COPYRIGHTDMCA or fruity rings? I've ordered their sod and berry crunch before and they've been ok, but I don't want to order another 60ml bottle before hearing really good things about it. I've also recently seen allot of hype about pope juice saintly serum, the problem is I've ordered other flavors from that company and the throat hit is just crazy strong.

SmokingAStogie

Feb 13, 2015
Austin TX
Thanks for the suggestion, I was looking at rainbow nuggets but I don't trust the reviews on that site I'm pretty sure they only put up the 5 stars, in my experience I tried contacting vapetrik and they don't respond. Does anyone have experience with dr crimmy's COPYRIGHTDMCA or fruity rings? I've ordered their sod and berry crunch before and they've been ok, but I don't want to order another 60ml bottle before hearing really good things about it. I've also recently seen allot of hype about pope juice saintly serum, the problem is I've ordered other flavors from that company and the throat hit is just crazy strong.

Hmmm well so far they responded to my emails. I know for a fact they do put up only 5 star reviews but the juices i've gotten from them are all flavorful and produces great clouds.
So far i've tried their Blonde Mama, Blueberry custard, and Bubbletronic. All have been good to me thus far. I'm waiting on my order of Rainbow Nuggets and i'll let you know when i get it, how it vapes.

As for the throat hit problem, try lowering the nic content?

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
if I may make a suggestion, pick yourself up some unflavored nic juice in your regular strength and then try diluting your store bought juice. you may be pleasantly surprised when you realize that you can stretch that expensive 30ml bottle to quite a bit further without losing much flavor at all. personally I vape store bought at 10-20% mixed into 80-90% unflavored and I still get wonderful flavor, in my case a 30ml of store bought juice nets me anywhere from 150-300ml of vape juice. even if you can't satisfy yourself with only 10-20%, there will def be some % point that you may be satisfied and that can save you a lot of money. even a 50/50 mix of your favorite flavor should still be more pleasant than a juice that isn't a taste you really love.

Reactions: dmj4 and Le$$

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Fruity Cereal from Diesel by CG. They are a fairly new vendor and haven't really gotten much attention here on the forums but you can score a 30ml for $8 or just try a 5ml sample for $1.50. Their flavors are really spot on. While you're at it, try the Crunch Berries, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Happy Jacks if you're into cereal vapes.

I'm actually vaping Fruity Cereal right now and it tastes exactly like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA or trix. The lime/lemon flavor is there but not too in your face. This one is a dry cereal without milk.. at least I don't think I taste the milk. At the price, its worth a try.

SmokingAStogie

Feb 13, 2015
Austin TX
They do have some good juices, I really liked their blueberry custard, but on my second 65ml half way through I couldn't taste the blueberry anymore, and also it's basically the same price as looper, but I would still appreciate your honest opinion once u get it

You mean this Blueberry Custard? :laugh:
Blueberry custard.jpg

After sooo much of a flavor you get something they call "vape tongue". Thank god i never got that YET.

kellybomer

May 23, 2014
new york
Well looper shines because of the milk, but id give it a try, do u have any other fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA vapes to compare it to? (I would like to go with an opinion of someone who's tried the "good stuff" because every cereal vape I ordered had glowing reviews but did not suit me, it's possible that these people writing these review's is their first time tasting a fruit loops type flavor and their amazed that it comes close but I want something that is basically spot on)

SmokingAStogie

Feb 13, 2015
Austin TX
It's possible, but I don't taste the blueberry at all, would it be possible that not shaking it every couple days would be a problem?

I'm not sure. I've only had 5 out of 10ML so far of the blueberry custard. When i was steeping my blueberry custard i didn't shake it at all. If your skeptical about a certain e-juice you can always buy a 10-15ML(w/e their options are) of the juice to try it out. I like to buy little test bottles first so i know what i'm getting into. I'd hate to buy a large bottle and turns out i don't like it then i'm screwed.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
i like cereal killa, but it's a super heavy flavor, and like most cereal vapes the lemon is strong. I like sweet tooth's loopy better. it's much sweeter, and lighter, but still a strong lemon vape. sweet tooth has a crunch berry as well, sugar rush. it's pretty decent, good berry flavor, but the crunch/cereal part is too overbearing for me to like it it. (carpe diems crunch berry uses the same exact flavorings, and taste identical)

i ordered the trix and franken berry juices from liberty tonight.

don't waste your time on alice in vapelands crunchberry. while it's a light nice juice-its not crunchberries.

coval vapes crunch berry is probably the best i've had, its a strong flavor.

ANML is currently all the rage/hype, i just haven't got around to trying looper yet.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
i like cereal killa, but it's a super heavy flavor, and like most cereal vapes the lemon is strong. I like sweet tooth's loopy better. it's much sweeter, and lighter, but still a strong lemon vape. sweet tooth has a crunch berry as well, sugar rush. it's pretty decent, good berry flavor, but the crunch/cereal part is too overbearing for me to like it it. (carpe diems crunch berry uses the same exact flavorings, and taste identical)

i ordered the trix and franken berry juices from liberty tonight.

don't waste your time on alice in vapelands crunchberry. while it's a light nice juice-its not crunchberries.

coval vapes crunch berry is probably the best i've had, its a strong flavor.

ANML is currently all the rage/hype, i just haven't got around to trying looper yet.

You should get your shipment from Liberty pretty quick being that they are located in Philadelphia.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States

I got some COPYRIGHTDMCA with sweet cream from Dr Crimmy's about a month ago. It mostly tastes like lemon. It's not bad, but it's more like Trix with extra lemon, doesn't taste much like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. Fruity Rings is supposed to have more lemon, though frankly I'm not sure how that's possible. Some people say the lemon fades after a few weeks of steeping but after a month if anything the lemon is a bit stronger.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I got some COPYRIGHTDMCA with sweet cream from Dr Crimmy's about a month ago. It mostly tastes like lemon. It's not bad, but it's more like Trix with extra lemon, doesn't taste much like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. Fruity Rings is supposed to have more lemon, though frankly I'm not sure how that's possible. Some people say the lemon fades after a few weeks of steeping but after a month if anything the lemon is a bit stronger.

Yea, that's the problem with most Fruit Loops and Trix flavors. They all have an over powering lemon note that never goes away. It's probably because they are all using the same pre-mixed extract. The only company to get Trix right like I said before is Liberty Vapor.

I don't get how they actually do this... I tasted a cereal vape that tasted exactly like fruitloops and I mean exactly... was called cereal killa or something like that. I would swear they just crushed up some fruitloops and mixed it into the juice because that's exactly what it tasted like :)

It was called "CEREAL MILK" By Kilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread