cereal vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
I am extremely picky as well and I'd hate to tell you but you will NEVER find anything like Looper. Philip Rocke (creator of Looper) makes his own extracts which is why it has a distinct taste and every other Fruit Loop flavor has that same citrus taste to it.

Looper is in my ADV rotation along with two other cereal vapes. If you like Trix, then the only juice in existence that tastes EXACTLY like Trix is Turning Trixxx from Liberty Vapor. Right now, this flavor is the most popular flavor in the Baltimore Metro area and only one store in a 50 mile radius can carry it as per Liberty's policy. There are people driving from all over to this one vape shop just to get this juice. Every other vape shop in the area tried getting it but were informed they couldn't due to Liberty's policy. These stores have a few different Trix juices but they will readily tell you that it's not as good as Turning Trixxx. Seriously man. Try this and it will be an ADV for you.

Another one of my favorite cereal vapes is brand new and it's also from Liberty. What can I say. I guess the guys over at Liberty know what they're doing when it comes to cereal flavors. This flavor is like no other out there and it could quite possibly be a first. It's called Franklin Berry and yes, it mimics Franken Berry. I got two bottles of this stuff this past Friday and I'm already half way through the second bottle. It has a nice smooth Strawberry, Marshmallow cereal taste to it and just like Turning Trixxx, this too tastes exactly like what it's supposed to.

I will forewarn you. These juices are the same price as Looper but after vaping Turning Trixxx and Looper, the cheaper Fruit Loops and Trix juices just don't do it for me.

Funny... came in here to plug Liberty's TurningTrixxx and Franklin Berry and saw your post!

Liberty Vapor is 6 blocks from my house... and yes i'm lucky :p

Franklin Berry is unreal good... my ADV lately.

Reactions: rangerrobin

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Funny... came in here to plug Liberty's TurningTrixxx and Franklin Berry and saw your post!

Liberty Vapor is 6 blocks from my house... and yes i'm lucky :p

Franklin Berry is unreal good... my ADV lately.

You are lucky man. Luckily I am also about a half a mile away from the only shop around Baltimore that stocks liberty. Liberty won't let any other shop sell their juice within a 30 mile radius which goes to show how well they treat their customers. Now there is about 10 other shops in the area calling Liberty because they want to sell Franklin B and Turning Trixxx. I know so many people who were committed to other shops and switched to this one just because of Turning Trixxx. Hell, the other shop employees even come to this shop just to get Franklin B or Turning Trixxx.

Those guys at Liberty are stand up people and they know how to make a cereal vape.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
You are lucky man. Luckily I am also about a half a mile away from the only shop around Baltimore that stocks liberty. Liberty won't let any other shop sell their juice within a 30 mile radius which goes to show how well they treat their customers. Now there is about 10 other shops in the area calling Liberty because they want to sell Franklin B and Turning Trixxx. I know so many people who were committed to other shops and switched to this one just because of Turning Trixxx. Hell, the other shop employees even come to this shop just to get Franklin B or Turning Trixxx.

Those guys at Liberty are stand up people and they know how to make a cereal vape.

Yup Ron killed it and most def did extremely well with Trixx and Franklin. I remember trying some of the "betas" of Trixx a long while ago and it was almost fully release one day but then someone at the store dripped it on a really low resistance high wattage set up and i remember "lemon pledge"! They stopped the impending release and said nope, back to the drawing board as they don't release anything less than great juice! People are taking notice... even on the west coast now i hear... they're becoming cereal kings.

Other awesome flavors if you haven't experienced them would have to be Papa Shango (in my top 5 of all time), Strawberry Banana Milkshake (seriously tastes like one!) and YMCB (your mothers cinnamon bun - another tastes exactly like one juice).

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Yup Ron killed it and most def did extremely well with Trixx and Franklin. I remember trying some of the "betas" of Trixx a long while ago and it was almost fully release one day but then someone at the store dripped it on a really low resistance high wattage set up and i remember "lemon pledge"! They stopped the impending release and said nope, back to the drawing board as they don't release anything less than great juice! People are taking notice... even on the west coast now i hear... they're becoming cereal kings.

Other awesome flavors if you haven't experienced them would have to be Papa Shango (in my top 5 of all time), Strawberry Banana Milkshake (seriously tastes like one!) and YMCB (your mothers cinnamon bun - another tastes exactly like one juice).

Yea man, I heard they might be setting up a shop on the west coast because they are getting so popular over there with the cereal flavors.

I've tried all those juices you mentioned and I like them as well. Especially the Strawberry Banana milkshake. Other than Franklin Berry and Turning Trixxx, my favorite flavor is Creme Libertine. Its easily the best Creme Brulee flavor I've ever tasted and yes that includes Nickoticket.

Its funny you mention that in the beginning, they had to go back to the drawing board after someone dripped it into a low ohm set up and it tasted like lemon pledge. Now, Turning Trixxx benefits immensely from low ohm high wattage builds. The hotter you vape it, the more cereal flavor you get.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Nice Juice Co. "Fruity Hoops" -- I've heard it has some questionable artificial flavorings, but I'll be damned if it's not the best e-juice I've ever tasted.

ETA:

Oh crap! Just looking online, it seems like they took this specific flavor out of their line? ...? Maybe that artificial flavoring rumor I heard is true?

Last edited:

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just tried crunch berries by http://www.dieselbycg.com/. Really good. Tastes just like the dry cereal. And the prices are great too. Get an extra %16 off if you use the code ecf.

Funny, I was about to place an order with them and noticed I got charged tax... then noticed the 731 area code... then clicked the about us tab and found out theyre one town over from me. ha

Oh, to keep it on topic:

Not bad at all. Especially for the price.

Last edited:

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I too am not far from liberty vapor. I ordered tho as I knew I couldnt get out there soon, and I love trying new juice. Ive been vaping franklin berry since my post. It's delicious. Good call obscenejesster!

Have you tried Turning Trixxx yet? It's probably best that you tried Franklin Berry first because Trixxx needs more steeping time.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Have you tried Turning Trixxx yet? It's probably best that you tried Franklin Berry first because Trixxx needs more steeping time.

I havent yet. Maybe I will hold off a bit then! The juices seemed thin, maybe like 50/50 which made me a little nervous that itd be too much pg for me, but theyre actually super smooth and produce decent clouds.

As a side note if anyone orders from them. 3mg wasnt on their site but I asked if they could make mine 3 but if not id take the 6mg. I did indeed get 3mg :)

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I havent yet. Maybe I will hold off a bit then! The juices seemed thin, maybe like 50/50 which made me a little nervous that itd be too much pg for me, but theyre actually super smooth and produce decent clouds.

As a side note if anyone orders from them. 3mg wasnt on their site but I asked if they could make mine 3 but if not id take the 6mg. I did indeed get 3mg :)

Oh damn.....I forgot to tell you. If you add a note to your order, they will do 3mg and max VG. The max VG option is something like 90/10. That's what I get in these flavors.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
My first venture into cereal flavors was with Vista Vapers, Honey Nut Cereal. Seems true to the taste of the cereal I have tasted. Though I am not a big cereal flavored juice fan, This was decent at max VG and 6 mg.

Not an all day vape and since I use a Reo, it took a couple of days to empty my bottle. It is a good thing I have multiple Reos.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
OP - I know you mentioned trying Charlie Noble Treasure Island. I too found it to lemony, just not quite right (especially after having Cereal Killa, which I love).

Well they have a Treasure Island v2, and I am pleased to say, it's AMAZING. Tastes just like Cereal Killa, but creamier, and with less lemon.

Blew through 30 ml so fast!

My local B&M carries some of vapetrik's juices, so I figured I would go try a couple I haven't yet (got the plume sampler a while back and blueberry custard was my adv since) and I have to say, Rainbow nuggets tastes 100x better if you think of it as a trix flavor instead of a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. No idea how it compares to these other cereal flavors, but I have to say its a good vape. definitely a little strong, but I bought a 30ml (had a deal if you spent a certain amount), and set aside an RDA for anytime I want a trix cereal vape. Also, creamier milk notes if ya let it steep. Hope this might cause some to retry/rethink the decision.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
The only fruit loops like juice I have tried that did not taste like crap was Two Cans by Casey Jones Mainline reserve. I actually prefer it without steeping, but still good after a steep.
His site is closed for a few more days though as he gets through a bad time. I am just sad I cant get more, due to not living in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread