cereal vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Got my liberty vapes juices in, trixx and franken berry.haven't tried them yet but both have an underlying lemon scent. Trixx smells exactly like sweet tooths loopy, so I expect it'll taste the same

I don't think Franklin Berry has any lemon in it.

Is the Turning Trixxx a clear color or a light brownish color?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I don't think Franklin Berry has any lemon in it.

Is the Turning Trixxx a clear color or a light brownish color?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I believe trixx is clearish. I dont have it in front of me though. They both smell good, dont get me wrong, but the franklin berry is def made with the same flavoring most crunch berry vapes are, and it had a slightly lemon scent- no where as strong as the trix tho. Ill comment after trying them, but most cereal vapes are pretty darn similar ;)

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I believe trixx is clearish. I dont have it in front of me though. They both smell good, dont get me wrong, but the franklin berry is def made with the same flavoring most crunch berry vapes are, and it had a slightly lemon scent- no where as strong as the trix tho. Ill comment after trying them, but most cereal vapes are pretty darn similar ;)

I have had a lot of Crunch Berry's and none of them have tasted like Strawberry Marshmallow cereal. Franklin Berry isn't supposed to taste like Capt Crunch Berries. It's supposed to taste like Franken Berry.

Reactions: rangerrobin

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Fruity Cereal from Diesel by CG. They are a fairly new vendor and haven't really gotten much attention here on the forums but you can score a 30ml for $8 or just try a 5ml sample for $1.50. Their flavors are really spot on. While you're at it, try the Crunch Berries, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Happy Jacks if you're into cereal vapes.

I'm actually vaping Fruity Cereal right now and it tastes exactly like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA or trix. The lime/lemon flavor is there but not too in your face. This one is a dry cereal without milk.. at least I don't think I taste the milk. At the price, its worth a try.

Fruity Cereal really surprised me, since I'm not big on lemon, but I can't put this down!

DieselbyCG's Crunch berry took about a week to steep into perfection of eating dry CC Crunchberries out of the box, but it's authentic tasting, but I find I enjoy the flavor of Fruity Cereal more. I do want to try their Coco krispie treats the next time.

SmokingAStogie

Feb 13, 2015
Austin TX
That's why I can't trust reviews on a site,looking at vapetrik, I would think this juice is spot on, and it's not cheap by no means.

Everyone's taste is different. You may like it, you may not. Apparently some people think it tastes the same. I don't like it but theres no way i'm throwing 15ML away :p

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
was able to get into my liberty vapes franlkin berry tonight. while it DOES have a slight sweet lemon scent, i don't taste lemon at all. it's a fairly accurate franken berry cereal juice. since the cereal if I recall does have a slight artificial taste(hey it does say its made with artificial strawberry flavoring@ lol), so does the juice, but not in a bad way. it's a solid tasty juice.i'm getting more of a strawberry dry cereal taste, rather than a strawberry cereal with milk taste. possibly a light marshmallow which helps smooth out the juice. not a bad impulse buy at all. to be honest i havent' come across a juice similar tasting to it.

now i can't wait to try their trixx. smells a lot like sweet tooths loopy, but lighter on lemon and hopefully more berry tasting than most of the lemon laced cereal vapes.

Reactions: rangerrobin

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
My local B&M gets cerial killa and this applejax flavor vape in every month or so and they bolth sell out on the day they come in !!!!

When i am lucky and they have it in i pick up a few 30ml bottles of soulth9 cerial killa at 3-6 mg

I actally wanna go drop 100$ on the 1 1itter bottle they have lol

Its real close to froot loops but not quite there, yet its my favorite flavor to date. It does have a bit of lemon to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread