Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
dont know if anyone has mentioned it or not yet... but Saintly Serum by Pope juice is by far the best dry(no milky taste) froot loop flavor i have ever had, much better than cereal killa, and leaps and bounds better than looper....and its only $40 for 150mls

I think that's what a lot of people like in looper, the milky taste and not just the straight up dry cereal.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
This juice was unvapeable to me. By far the worst juice ive ever tried, it had a urine smell to it. Thinking about it makes me sick.

And here I thought I was the only one who thought it smelled like cat piss.

Well, you made me wonder about my memory, so I broke out the Vape Wild Fruit Hoops again. My memory of its good flavor was after 2 weeks of burping and shaking, but I'm really more into flavored tobaccos and bakery, so most of my 10mL bottle was left (50/50 12mg with no boost). It's now been almost 4 months since delivery, and I've got a new ST Nano to play with, so I loaded it up on a 1.2 ohm stock coil and set power for 20W.

It's dead-on spec for fruit loops. Predominant cereal, prominent sweetened mixed citrus, berry/cherry background, creamy finish. The nic is strong in this setup, but I've noticed from first tryouts that the nic is a bit stronger from this vendor than most (and it's about time for me to drop to 9mg anyway). I can't fault the flavor it all. It's clearly a good-tasting fruit loops vape, with no detectable urine of any species.

Anyway, if you haven't tried it, don't let a couple naysayers scare you off. Out of 124 reviews on their site, I count 15 negatives. DO steep it properly before passing judgment. You might be one of the lucky ones who gets to save a bunch of dough.

Reactions: dionysuskiss

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Well, you made me wonder about my memory, so I broke out the Vape Wild Fruit Hoops again. My memory of its good flavor was after 2 weeks of burping and shaking, but I'm really more into flavored tobaccos and bakery, so most of my 10mL bottle was left (50/50 12mg with no boost). It's now been almost 4 months since delivery, and I've got a new ST Nano to play with, so I loaded it up on a 1.2 ohm stock coil and set power for 20W.

It's dead-on spec for fruit loops. Predominant cereal, prominent sweetened mixed citrus, berry/cherry background, creamy finish. The nic is strong in this setup, but I've noticed from first tryouts that the nic is a bit stronger from this vendor than most (and it's about time for me to drop to 9mg anyway). I can't fault the flavor it all. It's clearly a good-tasting fruit loops vape, with no detectable urine of any species.

Anyway, if you haven't tried it, don't let a couple naysayers scare you off. Out of 124 reviews on their site, I count 15 negatives. DO steep it properly before passing judgment. You might be one of the lucky ones who gets to save a bunch of dough.
I've tried plenty of their flavors and out of about the 15 I tried, I really only liked 1 so there is no saving money with them here. Don't get me wrong, there are about 25 flavors I can think of off the top of my head that cost over $20 a bottle and I think they taste like crap as well.

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
I just got a bottle of Tuti Fruity from madtown vape and at 2 days ild it is outstanding. I had a favorite fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA juuics that cost 2.5X as much and isnt as good. This juice is that cheap fruit rings(urine) flavor, it is something special. Gotta wait to next week so i can order a couple 50ml so they have tine to steep before i vape them

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin

Out the box it was vapeable and did taste pretty close to the powder at the bottom of a box of fruit loops. After steeping is when it got the flavor I previously described.

For the price id say MadTown Vapes Tuti Fruity is a 100X better, let alone one of the best cereal vapes ive tasted so far, better then fruity rebels and cereal killa IMO. I got some Looper and Milk coming so ill updatd.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Out the box it was vapeable and did taste pretty close to the powder at the bottom of a box of fruit loops. After steeping is when it got the flavor I previously described.

For the price id say MadTown Vapes Tuti Fruity is a 100X better, let alone one of the best cereal vapes ive tasted so far, better then fruity rebels and cereal killa IMO. I got some Looper and Milk coming so ill updatd.

Strangely enough, I'm trying out 5 different MadTown flavors right now (not Tutti Fruity, though). As usual, I didn't order flavor shots, and they seem VERY lightly-flavored to me, but after adjusting to this for a while I can tell the tiny flavors are of good quality. I'm spending a day soloing each one before writing them up in a different thread.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Looper is the best, i ordered some casey jones two cans along with some others of theirs but looper is my go to cereal vape

i'd love to hear your comparison, because i think looper is BY FAR the best lemon style/fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA/loops cereal vape.

Franklin berry, again, for the more crunch berry style.

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
i'd love to hear your comparison, because i think looper is BY FAR the best lemon style/fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA/loops cereal vape.

No problem whenever it shows up I'll post a comparison, my favorite cereal vapes are Looper, crunch Berry by coval & loopy peebles by coval is a serious contender for looper with a nice sweet taste but so far my favorite froot loops vape is looper, I've tried ohm sweet ohm, SS guppy and a lot of knock offs and they don't compare , so we will see where Casey jones falls ;)

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore

My three all time favorite cereal vapes and current ADV's are:

#1 - Franklin Berry.....It's just so smooth and it reminds me of my childhood. I used to love Franken Berry cereal. For those interested, this flavor is a strawberry cereal crunch type flavor with a hint of marshmallow to smooth things out.

#2 - Looper.....I don't know how you get lemon out of this flavor but I don't get any. All I get is a creamy Fruit Loop taste. Every once in a while, I can taste some marshmallow in it. Either way, I love this flavor and always have bottles steeping.

#3 - Turning Trixxx......This flavor is made by the same company who makes Franklin Berry (Liberty Vapes for those wondering). These guys have perfected cereal flavors and I can't see what they come out with next. I've tried about 15 different Trix flavored juices and none of them come as close as this.

On a different note.....Those who have tried Looper and The Milk by Teleos, do you think they taste the same? I feel like Teleos just copied Looper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread