Status
Not open for further replies.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
All of you should really try Fruit Hoops from Vape Wild.

Why? Because it's only $2.99 + shipping for 10mL to try it out. I steeped it for 2 weeks while air-burping and shaking as recommended, and my 50/50 12mg liquid tasted like Fruit Loops with a little cream, nice and flavorful with NO boost needed. Not everybody tastes things the same way, I realize. But if this clicks for you, you can get 240mL for $34.99, or even 480mL for $59.99. Quite a payoff compared to the rest of these, don't you think? Finding out is worth the investment of a little change and a bit of patience, at least.

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
Wow good price from vape wild, ive tried a couple others this week, Covals Crunch Berry is great along with lock and harbors SS Guppy which has a nice creamy froot loops / fruity peebles taste that is on par with looper :) I also tried sweet ohms brand ohm sweet ohms which is there take on froot loops and didn't care for it at all, has a harsh grainy exhale i just couldnt get around, also tried simply's tenacious toast which i guess is supposed to be a french toast or cinnamon toast crunch vape that left nothing but a chemically cinnamon taste in my mouth lol

Joe Ninja

Feb 1, 2015
Waipahu, HI
Cereal Milk by kilo has been my ADED vape and it's getting expensive. I've been trying to clone this one for a while now. I've been using a Cereal Killa clone that was posted on Reddit as reference because I believe the flavor profiles are really close and I have been tweaking it to taste more like Kilo's Cereal Milk. But so far, no luck. Anyone here been trying to clone this one too? Any help would be appreciated.

In addition, just placed a few orders, Casey Jones Two Cans, Liberty Vape's Turning Trixx and Franklin Berry should be shipping to me soon...I hope I at least love one of them. Yes, I am really, really picky.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Cereal Milk by Kilo has been my ADED vape and it's getting expensive. I've been trying to clone this one for a while now. I've been using a Cereal Killa clone that was posted on Reddit as reference because I believe the flavor profiles are really close and I have been tweaking it to taste more like Kilo's Cereal Milk. But so far, no luck. Anyone here been trying to clone this one too? Any help would be appreciated.

In addition, just placed a few orders, Casey Jones Two Cans, Liberty Vape's Turning Trixx and Franklin Berry should be shipping to me soon...I hope I at least love one of them. Yes, I am really, really picky.

im very picky as well, and do not like cereal milk since it's orangey.
franklin berry is absolutely amazing.

A little backround about my friend. Goes into vape shop, vapes 100 juices and lucky he finds just 1 that he likes. Picky is not the word that i use for this guy.
So i get this new juice my friend tells me about, a 30 mil bottle from a local shop that has it on hand. Load it up in my atlantis tank on my Sigelei 100 @30w and holy crap!!!!! This is it guys. This is what your looking for. Milk and Cereal from Sugarloaf vapor. After 1 tank of it I went online and ordered 2 120ML bottles from there site. Found a coupon code online and it was like $80 for the 2 bottles. This is fruity pebbels milk. This is spot on! I have tried cereal killa and its ok at best with a huge throat hit that i did not want (and yes at a low nic lvl). I vape this Milk and Cereal from Sugarloaf vapor and Im in shock how spot on it is. Im vaping 7 years and just was a lurker on this site untill recent. I call this stuff my liquid crack and im not even kidding. After reading this thread and not a single person mentioned this i had to post. And the best part....its pre-steeped!! My GF just ordered 1 of every flavor just bc how unreal this one is. If you have tried this and have one better I would love to try it. Im going to try the Looper and Franklin berry.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
A little backround about my friend. Goes into vape shop, vapes 100 juices and lucky he finds just 1 that he likes. Picky is not the word that i use for this guy.
So i get this new juice my friend tells me about, a 30 mil bottle from a local shop that has it on hand. Load it up in my atlantis tank on my Sigelei 100 @30w and holy crap!!!!! This is it guys. This is what your looking for. Milk and Cereal from Sugarloaf vapor. After 1 tank of it I went online and ordered 2 120ML bottles from there site. Found a coupon code online and it was like $80 for the 2 bottles. This is fruity pebbels milk. This is spot on! I have tried cereal killa and its ok at best with a huge throat hit that i did not want (and yes at a low nic lvl). I vape this Milk and Cereal from Sugarloaf vapor and Im in shock how spot on it is. Im vaping 7 years and just was a lurker on this site untill recent. I call this stuff my liquid crack and im not even kidding. After reading this thread and not a single person mentioned this i had to post. And the best part....its pre-steeped!! My GF just ordered 1 of every flavor just bc how unreal this one is. If you have tried this and have one better I would love to try it. Im going to try the Looper and Franklin berry.

Which local shop has this?

Which local shop has this?
The new shop in Miller place. Its called The Cloud Vapor Lounge. Chad runs it. I bought my first bottle from him than went to the sugarloaf site and ordered 2 big guys. If you go there try Mr Jacy Vapes stuff. He is a local making his own juice and the few I have tried have been very good. Aurora is great!

Last edited:

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
The new shop in Miller place. Its called The Cloud Vapor Lounge. Chad runs it. I bought my first bottle from him than went to the sugarloaf site and ordered 2 big guys. If you go there try Mr Jacy Vapes stuff. He is a local making his own juice and the few I have tried have been very good. Aurora is great!

Thanks, right up the road from me gonna check them out next week. I have a bad case of vapors tongue now and a pile of good liquid which sucks, but I definitely have to get over there and get me some Sugarloaf.

system60

Sep 30, 2013
LI/NY

Why? Because it's only $2.99 + shipping for 10mL to try it out. I steeped it for 2 weeks while air-burping and shaking as recommended, and my 50/50 12mg liquid tasted like Fruit Loops with a little cream, nice and flavorful with NO boost needed. Not everybody tastes things the same way, I realize. But if this clicks for you, you can get 240mL for $34.99, or even 480mL for $59.99. Quite a payoff compared to the rest of these, don't you think? Finding out is worth the investment of a little change and a bit of patience, at least.

Fruit Hoops and Crunch Berry from Vapewild have been pretty good. I haven't tried any other cereal vapes from anyone else to compare. Just got my sample box in from Charlie Noble so I'll have Treasure Island to compare.

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
I'll put a fourth vote up for Two Cans. Easily in my top three of any flavor I've ever tried! TWO CANS (fruit loops) - Casey Jones Mainline Reserve

Yea, that's the problem with most Fruit Loops and Trix flavors. They all have an over powering lemon note that never goes away. It's probably because they are all using the same pre-mixed extract. The only company to get Trix right like I said before is Liberty Vapor.

From what I've heard from others who've tried Cereal Killa, Two Cans has a way less pronounced lemon flavor. Very balanced to my palate.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I'll put a fourth vote up for Two Cans. Easily in my top three of any flavor I've ever tried! TWO CANS (fruit loops) - Casey Jones Mainline Reserve

From what I've heard from others who've tried Cereal Killa, Two Cans has a way less pronounced lemon flavor. Very balanced to my palate.

I have Two Cans and it needs to steep before I give a proper opinion. Right now it tastes weird but I can tell the flavors have a good chance to meld together after a week or so.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore

Food you get Looper or Franklin yet? If so how do you like them?

Franklin Berry and Looper are probably two of my most vaped flavors. I always need a 120 of Franklin sitting around.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin

This juice was unvapeable to me. By far the worst juice ive ever tried, it had a urine smell to it. Thinking about it makes me sick.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
This juice was unvapeable to me. By far the worst juice ive ever tried, it had a urine smell to it. Thinking about it makes me sick.

Wow, that's pretty dramatic. At least you gave it a try, and it's too bad you'll have to spend more for your fruit loops flavor. Thankfully I don't detect any trace of urine, and it's pretty tasty for me, though I wouldn't put any cereals very high on my list of desired flavor profiles.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I was enjoying Looper until I went to the Indiana vape meet and tried Slurp by JUS. It is hands down the closest to fruit loops I have found so far and I have tried alot. Not only do you get the fruit loops but you get the taste of that sweet milk left at the bottom of the bowl. The company that makes Slurp is at Indy E Cigs - Welcome to the best vape shop in Indy! and sells for 18.00 for a 30mil.

A few other ones I have in my rotation are:
Milk by Telos. https://www.giantvapes.com/
Cereal Milk by Kilo- Indy E Cigs - Welcome to the best vape shop in Indy! also sells this one.
Perfect Circle by Cereal City Vapes. They have a whole line of cereal juices.
Powell by Frisco Vapor is another good one and they make larger bottles .http://www.friscovapor.com/

If you like Captain Crunch then my Favorite is Cap' Crunk by Boss Sauce. Also sold at Indy E Cigs - Welcome to the best vape shop in Indy!
And lastly Crunch by Telos.https://www.giantvapes.com/
There seem to be a new batch of them coming out every week.

Last edited:
Reactions: rangerrobin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread