Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Then everyone wonders why clones are made. tsk...tsk...tsk.:facepalm: What possible harm could it do to wait till they have plenty to sell? It's not like they don't know the popularity associated with them.:closedeyes:

yep. the last sale lasted 4 minutes. this one, i think 5, thanks to the "much larger quantity" that Mark posted a while back in his thread.

kinda makes ya wonder if Romania really is a capitalist economy :)

sheesh :glare:

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
I was attempting to check out 3:03 cst and got an "out of stock" message. In stock when added to cart but out during checkout. I hope sale night will be more successful. I planned my whole afternoon around it to no avail. I may have chance to get one if a fellow Reonaut got lucky. The kindness of the people here never ceases to amaze me.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Mark bugs had a few adapters but they went quick. Also, for 23 euros I think that's a bit over pricing it.

Vapinart had 23 and sold them within mins, electronic stick was late by 10 mins but I was lucky to get one from them.

Hope yall got what you needed.

As to the adapter its a pretty intricate piece with a lot of machining involved. I have one and its pretty amazing how it works. It has an outer threaded sleeve that can thread down to your mod giving it a flush look. I know I couldn't make them for 40 bucks :D

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
As to the adapter its a pretty intricate piece with a lot of machining involved. I have one and its pretty amazing how it works. It has an outer threaded sleeve that can thread down to your mod giving it a flush look. I know I couldn't make them for 40 bucks :D

Flush to a tube mod or one of his mods I would imagine, yes? I'm sure these make great top drippers too but I can't imagine running one in that mode myself. As the ones we are all buying are bottom feeders sitting on Reos, OliveRs, puzzle boxes, etc. no flushy flushy here...lol.

I'm sure it is a killer piece of kit though, Mark's craftmanship is top notch for sure.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm a bit surprised by some of the reaction here. This isn't our first F5 rodeo is it?

I'm just guessing, but I would bet that Mark did ramp up production as much as he could. I mean, we don't know what his manufacturing limitations are. I've read that Mark makes very high quality devices so I'm sure maintaining that quality during the manufacturing process can limit production.
And in between Chalice runs, the atty just continues to build hype as a "unicorn" so naturally, demand continues to grow.
This isn't the first or only product that's been this way. In fact, from what I have read, Rob makes something similar no? Goes by the name of Woodvil ;)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm a bit surprised by some of the reaction here. This isn't our first F5 rodeo is it?

I'm just guessing, but I would bet that Mark did ramp up production as much as he could. I mean, we don't know what his manufacturing limitations are. I've read that Mark makes very high quality devices so I'm sure maintaining that quality during the manufacturing process can limit production.
And in between Chalice runs, the atty just continues to build hype as a "unicorn" so naturally, demand continues to grow.
This isn't the first or only product that's been this way. In fact, from what I have read, Rob makes something similar no? Goes by the name of Woodvil ;)

Point well taken but as much as Rob Woodvil sales are sought after and few a year he makes the most he can to see most everyone can get one and some times even the next day. But 5 minutes and out? Yeah not the best comparison. ;)

Reactions: NatGasMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread