Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I've only been squonking for a few months, but I've got most of the little-uns.
Cyclone with and without AFC, Divo, Reactor, RM4, and now a Chalice III en route.
That's 6 tops, 1 Reo. My next buy (hopefully) is a Woodville.

Shush, don't want to get the natives in an uproar :facepalm:

I've got 11 BF mods for 3 Chalice II, 2 Chalice III, and 3 Nuppins. Plus a Divo, 2 Cyclones, RM4, and 4 RM2s. Now I just need some Mechanical Woodvils.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I've only been squonking for a few months, but I've got most of the little-uns.
Cyclone with and without AFC, Divo, Reactor, RM4, and now a Chalice III en route.
That's 6 tops, 1 Reo. My next buy (hopefully) is a Woodville.

Since recently all I had were Woodvils so I have a ton of RM2s types for them. I was thinking of selling them cheap in the classys but because they are the types for drip well Woodvils and most folks have LP metal I doubt there would be any interest in them. :facepalm: Oh well just more stuff to bag and toss in the back of the drawer. :laugh:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Where would you put the Divo in a stack rank of those atties?

Chalice, Nuppin, Divo. The Divo is always on a mod. It's got a slightly smaller deck and chamber than the Cyclone so great for single coils but very tight for duals. I did drill the air hole out 1/16.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Man I hope you don't get hit by customs. The only reason I passed on the adapter is so I don't have to buy from Mark himself and stupid UPS.
Last sale I got some on the first sale date and picked up another when the extras made for the oversold were posted. One of the shipments got hit with customs charges the other didn't.

Shipping was very fast last time, first to Germany and then Chicago.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Didn't even think of customs...
I would have gone with a US site, but they didn't go live on time...

Prolly a six of one, half a dozen of another issue for me - I'd be vulnerable to duty no matter which site I'd used.

That said, I've only ever been dinged once in 50+ vape packages through customs.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
man I've been on the phone already a few times with the guys I thought I got a chalice from, vapinart, and now it's looking like I don't have one :( there saying my credit card address didn't come up as a match and they couldn't get authorization so they "think" they sold it to someone else :blink: even though I have a confirmation at 4:01 from them. the address was correct but there saying maybe I had it listed as the name of my business with spaces or without spaces or some kind of difference in the format of the address or something :( waiting for a callback to let me know if theres anything they can do... this sucks

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
looks like after 7 month we can figure out a trade loool. I had the same issue with those suckers. Called the girl at vapinart and she just said I was too slow to check out.

man I've been on the phone already a few times with the guys I thought I got a chalice from, vapinart, and now it's looking like I don't have one :( there saying my credit card address didn't come up as a match and they couldn't get authorization so they "think" they sold it to someone else :blink: even though I have a confirmation at 4:01 from them. the address was correct but there saying maybe I had it listed as the name of my business with spaces or without spaces or some kind of difference in the format of the address or something :( waiting for a callback to let me know if theres anything they can do... this sucks

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
looks like after 7 month we can figure out a trade loool. I had the same issue with those suckers. Called the girl at vapinart and she just said I was too slow to check out.

Sorry to hear that happened to both of you. I tried using my card there and it wasn't working. Looks like they were having some issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread