Change e-liquid, or keep getting on

Status
Not open for further replies.

70olds

May 10, 2019
Northern Virginia
Hello ,
I am using Charlie’s Chalk Dust Head Bangin Boogie 6mg which has been fine from day 1. I am now 4 months in, and do not know what other flavors, or non-flavors to even look at. I am now at 3mg nic. I now have 3 Aegis Legends, 1 with a aero tank and 2 alpha tanks. They are all filled with Bangin boogie. I have no problem with taste. It seems to be a great all day, every day vape.

Should I bother trying out other juice’s ?

Or Should I just keep vaping Bangin boogie until it doesn’t work for me?

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I say just keep going with what you like until you don't like it anymore. I mean why not? I have a few favorites I rotate between and have tried other flavors. They are sitting in a box while I'm still using my favorites so all I did was waste money. Good luck!

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
It never hurts to have a back-up. And, there's a lot less pressure to find a good one, when you already have something to fall back on (kinda' like looking for a new job). If you find a winner... bonus! If it's a bust... no great loss. Just buy small sample sizes, until you know if you like it, to minimize expenses.
:D

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Devil's advocate here. Charlie's has been known to discontinue flavors here and there. Though, they will occasionally post those recipes. There are websites out there that have recipes folks created that come close, if you ever decide to go that route.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread