Changing fuel - how do you remove the taste from the previous e-juice? Evod / protank tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregamite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
Beaumont, TX, USA
when changing flavors you want to change atomizer heads too. but dont throw the used one away you can clean it by soaking it in grain alcohol like everclear or by soaking it in hot water and after doing either of those you rinse it off and let it dry out for a while. usually over night. and if you have multiple coil heads thats not a problem since you would just use a different one while you were cleaning the one. and yes rinsing out the tank with warm water too. hope this helps and could you try to be more specific about what tank or whatever you are asking your question about next time. with this i know that you are probably using a protank or a clearomizer of some sort. but its not always this easy to know. and if you have anymore questions. feel free to ask.

when changing flavors you want to change atomizer heads too. but dont throw the used one away you can clean it by soaking it in grain alcohol like everclear or by soaking it in hot water and after doing either of those you rinse it off and let it dry out for a while. usually over night. and if you have multiple coil heads thats not a problem since you would just use a different one while you were cleaning the one. and yes rinsing out the tank with warm water too. hope this helps and could you try to be more specific about what tank or whatever you are asking your question about next time. with this i know that you are probably using a protank or a clearomizer of some sort. but its not always this easy to know. and if you have anymore questions. feel free to ask.

Sorry,

I am using Evod tanks with BCC coils - have on order a protank and hyper tank again using the same heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread