Do you have to weight till your tank is empty to switch coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
Hi guys, been vaping for two weeks and loving it got a cuboid200w with a .25 , .5and ni coils. Do you have to wait till your tank is empty to change the oil ? If not how do you do so? Also how low should you let your liquid get in the tank? I'm currently running a crown u well and also have a subvape tank. Thanks guys! Have a good Night. Also looking for some flavor ideas I love fruity and pastry type flavors :)

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
Largely depends on the tank. Most tanks these days you just turn them upside down, take the base off and replace the coil as needed. And if your coil goes really bad with a full tank, you're gonna do whatever it takes to change out that coil before you vape a whole tank dry. :ohmy:
Thanks man! I have the crown uwell.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Largely depends on the tank. Most tanks these days you just turn them upside down, take the base off and replace the coil as needed. And if your coil goes really bad with a full tank, you're gonna do whatever it takes to change out that coil before you vape a whole tank dry. :ohmy:
I used to dump the eJuice in a shot glass when i had to rebuild or re wick ny kayfun nano, Orchid V3, and Goblin mini

Reactions: rcalvy1

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I keep a clean dripper and bottle handy if I ever find myself needing to empty a tank for cleaning/service. :)
How does that work?

When i remove the base of the RTA the juice runs out the drip tip. The tip will not go into the mouth of the bottle. If it would that would be a perfect solution

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
How does that work?

When i remove the base of the RTA the juice runs out the drip tip. The tip will not go into the mouth of the bottle. If it would that would be a perfect solution
I can use the dripper syringe to extract liquid from the tank, and since dripper bottles usually have a decent-sized opening, it's also easy to pour into them. If I put extracted liquid in an open container like a shot glass, it would have a high probability of ending up all over the table. :eek:

Reactions: JimWanna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread