Charger Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard

Sep 1, 2011
Colorado
I am looking for a charger for 14500 li-ion batteries. I am not necessarily looking for the one that charges the fastest but more for one that is reliable and safe. I know the li-ion batteries are more dangerous if they are not charged properly and I do not want to have one explode on me while I am charging it. The thing that has me worried is that some of them I have found are $7 or less and I am not sure if they are of good quality. Does anybody have a suggestion for brand and the cheapest place to get a good one? I do not think it matters at all but I am using them in a 3.7 box mod. The brand of batteries I am using is TrustFire. Thanks!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Trust fire/Ultra fire batteries are a standard and the charger should be solid. I have a pair of Ultra Fire 14500s coming in the mail along with a Trustfire charger as we speak. As with Ego batts, I wouldn't leave it charging when I can't be around to monitor it, although I charge my Android every night, all night. The phone and the charger are cold in the morning. Egos and Rivas I won't charge unless I am around and awake to monitor the process. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread