Charging Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorguy

Jul 9, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I purchased an ego-t upgrade battery yesterday. The included charging cable is defective I think. I threw the battery on the charger a few hours ago (nothing was lit up and I'm not sure if it's supposed to). After roughly 2 hours on the charger it was still totally dead. No blinking lights or anything. Luckily I still had my old charger from my old cheap pv. This seems to be working (it also has ego charger branding on the back). So do you think the usb cable or pass through charging port is defective? After about 5 minutes on the top charging area it gave me a full hit. I plan on making a trip to my b&m in the morning to purchase a spare battery and to discuss this issue. I just wanted some input from seasoned vapers before I went. I look forward to any input! :)

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
It's important to pay attention to the output rating of your charger. It should be stated on the battery connection end of the charger. DC4.2V 420-450 mA is the proper range for most eGo style batteries.

Product logos and threading are meaningless... all eGo's and cig-a-like batteries all come with 510 threading. There's so much cloned gear logo's aren't a reliable method to count on.

Another important Safety note... Use a USB wall port to charge your batteries. USB ports on laptops, tablets & desktop computers can have varying, unlabeled output levels and many are unregulated. This can cause issues for both your e-cigarette batteries and your computer. Best just avoid using them altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread