• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Charlotte area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
Hey everyone Im a dilworth vapor been going to mad vapes wanting to check out eliquidplanet and just heard a new shop opened in Plaza Midwood called Vapes Plus. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Hey Sinistergentlemen and welcome to the crew. You do know that Madvapes has just opened a new store in the McMullen Creek Marketplace on Mathews-Pineville Road, just down from CMC-Pineville.

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
Hey moedog thanks went to madvapes new shop today. Still trying to learn about all the shops in town went by the one on central vapor plus it sucked very bad. Prices are way high on their clones and did not feel welcome at all when I walked in. They do have a nice juice selection just not very customer friendly when walking in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
Hey moedog thanks went to madvapes new shop today. Still trying to learn about all the shops in town went by the one on central vapor plus it sucked very bad. Prices are way high on their clones and did not feel welcome at all when I walked in. They do have a nice juice selection just not very customer friendly when walking in.

Sinister, Seems like you're trying to hit all the vape shops in the QC. If you ever get to Fort Mill, there are two there. Carolina E-Cigs is very good--located in Crown Plaza on US 21 about a mile south of Carowinds at the intersection of Regent Parkway. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and decent prices. They also have a store in Huntersville. There is a brand new store in the Tega Cay area of Fort Mill, but I can't recall the name. Its located in the Crossroads Plaza at Hywy 160 and Gold Hill Road. I've got a question for you: Do you ever see people vaping in public in CLT?

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
Yes I do I always see peeps vaping at Phoenix nightclub. I personally vape everywhere so far inside nan and Byron's, pf changs South Park, lowes, ikea, inside Starbucks, i vape everywhere I can because I like when people ask me what it is especially if they are a smoker because I like to help others kick the habit. I am actually currently writing a plan with a guy from my military unit for a vape meet in clt. I have yet to hear about any. I must say I can't wait till my chi you arrives will be my first mech mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread