The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Charlotte area?

Discussion in 'Tarheel Vapers' started by 1R15H, Jan 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokinMelissa

smokinMelissa Full Member Verified Member

Jul 12, 2013
    USA
    Dropping in to say Hi! I've recently located to the Charlotte area because my employer made me... but i'm liking it! :)

2. sinistergentlemen

sinistergentlemen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey everyone Im a dilworth vapor been going to mad vapes wanting to check out eliquidplanet and just heard a new shop opened in Plaza Midwood called Vapes Plus. Look forward to meeting some of you.

3. Moedog

Moedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Hey Sinistergentlemen and welcome to the crew. You do know that Madvapes has just opened a new store in the McMullen Creek Marketplace on Mathews-Pineville Road, just down from CMC-Pineville.

4. sinistergentlemen

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey moedog thanks went to madvapes new shop today. Still trying to learn about all the shops in town went by the one on central vapor plus it sucked very bad. Prices are way high on their clones and did not feel welcome at all when I walked in. They do have a nice juice selection just not very customer friendly when walking in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Moedog

Oct 29, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Sinister, Seems like you're trying to hit all the vape shops in the QC. If you ever get to Fort Mill, there are two there. Carolina E-Cigs is very good--located in Crown Plaza on US 21 about a mile south of Carowinds at the intersection of Regent Parkway. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and decent prices. They also have a store in Huntersville. There is a brand new store in the Tega Cay area of Fort Mill, but I can't recall the name. Its located in the Crossroads Plaza at Hywy 160 and Gold Hill Road. I've got a question for you: Do you ever see people vaping in public in CLT?

6. sinistergentlemen

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Yes I do I always see peeps vaping at Phoenix nightclub. I personally vape everywhere so far inside nan and Byron's, pf changs South Park, lowes, ikea, inside Starbucks, i vape everywhere I can because I like when people ask me what it is especially if they are a smoker because I like to help others kick the habit. I am actually currently writing a plan with a guy from my military unit for a vape meet in clt. I have yet to hear about any. I must say I can't wait till my chi you arrives will be my first mech mod.

7. Gc11090

Gc11090 Full Member Verified Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Matthews, NC USA
    In Matthews here, and in school up at UNCC. I would love to see a local meet up sometime!

8. Moedog

Oct 29, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Yes, count me in for a CLT vape meet. Long overdue.

9. r2d2

r2d2 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 5, 2013
    NC
    I'm in Indian Trail and would love to get together with some fellow vapers. Just let me know when and where!

10. sinistergentlemen

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey all let do this vape meet soon I will talk to some of the vape shops to see if anyone is interested in doing this with us

11. Moedog

Oct 29, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Thanks, Sinister, I'm definitely up for a meet. Let us know.

12. Vykos

Vykos Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2014
    North Carolina
    im from the raleigh area. :toast:

13. sinistergentlemen

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Will do might have something going here will have details soon cross your fingers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.