Cheap DIY eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntaxelele

Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone!
Ill get straight to the topic, i used to order my eliquid from molinshop.com and it was really cheap and good, then they decided to go wholesale only and since then i got my eliquid from local shop but it is kinda expensive for me, yes i know im cheap. I wanted to ask you guys and girls, does any of you know any good websites that have DIY bases preferably with nicotine (3mg) and also flavour concentrates and also ship to Europe, Latvia to be more specific.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't but there may be some DIY who happen along and see this post and do know of some. If you don't get a lot of answers, you could try to ask it in some of the EU forums, I'd think a lot of vendors there would at least be closer to your location, and willing to ship. You could also look at some of the "approved DIY vendors" on the ECF list and check if any of them ship to Latvia, although I'd imagine some of the "ground hazmat" rules might apply (probably not at 3 mg/ml nic though) and that shipping might be cumbersome and expensive depending on how far your supplies need to travel.

I will say, yes, it is totally possible to get nic base at 3 mg/ml if you desire, and sometimes even at the desired PG/VG ratio you want. Keep in mind flavors are PG, for the most part, so they will add to your PG level E.g. if you get 50/50 PG nic and add, say 8% flavoring you will have a 58PG 42VG mix. Similarly, your nic level will be slightly diluted by flavorings, so if that's a big issue you may need to do a bit more calculating and possibly buy a stronger base. Or, many folks don't notice a huge change if their nic becomes slightly diluted by flavorings.

So, short answer: probably. I'm just not exactly sure where and who might be your best bet as a vendor.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone!
Ill get straight to the topic, i used to order my eliquid from molinshop.com and it was really cheap and good, then they decided to go wholesale only and since then i got my eliquid from local shop but it is kinda expensive for me, yes i know im cheap. I wanted to ask you guys and girls, does any of you know any good websites that have DIY bases preferably with nicotine (3mg) and also flavour concentrates and also ship to Europe, Latvia to be more specific.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could try Pink Mule, they are EU located so shipping should not be a problem, but might want to double check.
Data: Nicotine bases
EU manufactures ? :
re http://..................com/threads/list-of-diy-flavor-flavour-suppliers-vendors.2260/
E Liquid Recipes resource page, see Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread