itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Looking for a cheap REO. Really wanting to get back into vaping. I kinda miss all the ones I had, so if you have one cheap, let me know. Don't want destroyed, but beat up is ok.

I'll consider other bf with atomizer as well.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have an old copper vein. I milled it myself for bigger atty's. I did a good job (Milling Machine) and even beveled the edges. It should clean up nice. Needs new tube and I have some original bottles I could throw in. It has darkened from being exposed to light so it looks black. It has the upgraded Be/Cu contact strip.

Right now it has a nice AFC Cyclone. I have a few other atty's if needed. I might even have an RM2 but the air is drilled out.

I would have to dig around a little but I think I have tubing and extra parts. It's been so long I'm not sure what I have but I have a large stash and haven't thrown anything away.

I would let it go for cheap. Say... $40.00 for the kit? The cyclone is worth more than the mod. Or make me an offer. I could give it away but I'd like to get something for it. :)

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have an old copper vein. I milled it myself for bigger atty's. I did a good job (Milling Machine) and even beveled the edges. It should clean up nice. Needs new tube and I have some original bottles I could throw in. It has darkened from being exposed to light so it looks black. It has the upgraded Be/Cu contact strip.

Right now it has a nice AFC Cyclone. I have a few other atty's if needed. I might even have an RM2 but the air is drilled out.

I would have to dig around a little but I think I have tubing and extra parts. It's been so long I'm not sure what I have but I have a large stash and haven't thrown anything away.

I would let it go for cheap. Say... $40.00 for the kit? The cyclone is worth more than the mod. Or make me an offer. I could give it away but I'd like to get something for it. :)
Pmd

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have another black REO Grande. It's in pieces right now because I was in the process of fixing a leak at the 510. I upgraded to the latest 510 and did it myself. The slow leak started after that. I think epoxy calk would seal it up. All the pieces are there though. I did modify (upgraded) this one with a car fuse to minimize voltage drop (Works great). It's all there and needs some TLC but the finish on this one is almost flawless compared to the copper vein which has a couple of small dings.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll throw that one in the box too.

I have a couple bags of atty's too, some new, most slightly used. I'll get you some pic's when I finally get motivated. Once I get my .... in gear though, I'll treat you right. :)

Reactions: stols001

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have another black REO Grande. It's in pieces right now because I was in the process of fixing a leak at the 510. I upgraded to the latest 510 and did it myself. The slow leak started after that. I think epoxy calk would seal it up. I think that's what Rob used when he put them together. All the pieces are there though. I did modify (upgraded) this one with a car fuse to minimize voltage drop (Works great and you can still buy the fuses, I think I have extra). It's all there though and needs some TLC but the finish on this one is almost flawless compared to the copper vein which has a couple of small dings.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll throw that one in the box too.

I have a couple bags of atty's too, some new, most slightly used. I'll get you some pic's when I finally get motivated. Once I get my .... in gear though, I'll treat you right. :)

Note: Double post but edited. (Ah the wonders of technology)

Reactions: stols001

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
IMG_20201203_181106_5.jpg

Reactions: X-Puppy
Status