Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Is there a cheap site that sells cheap protanks, the liquid, and coils all in one based in the USA? I saw it on mtbakervapor but they're charging 23 bucks for Protanks, and almost 9 bucks for coils.

I've found that unfortunately no matter how much I'd LOVE to have an all-in-one vape shop that I order from online, it just ain't gonna happen. Most e-cig vendors have a specific niche, whether it be cheap coils, a nice line of e-liquids, or the newest, hottest products to come out, they usually excel in one specific category, and the rest of the categories, if even available, tend to be over priced a bit.

I've found that I have my go to site for cartomizers, another go to site for coils, another go to site for wicks/wire, and several go to sites for e-liquid.

It really can be a pain sometimes, because you are paying for shipping with each different order. Over time, it adds up. However, I have yet to find just one place that can take care me of.

I have, however, limited it down to generally ONE go to site for each specific thing I buy, which at least helps a bit.

Discountvapers.com has great prices on delivery devices, and coils.

surevapes.com has great prices on cartos, plus they carry laser slotted cartos.

litecigusa.net carries a lot of stuff, like wick/coil/delivery devices/and even eliquids, all at a good price

Then I have my specific shops for e-liquid.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread