s-l1600 (1).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 91

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Being that cheap has me worried about quality... Might just get it tho
It says stainless steel...on the spool in the pic.....................stainless steel and nickel were to be used in TC temperature control mods...........if your using temp control mods it would work for you................

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
It says stainless steel...on the spool in the pic.....................stainless steel and nickel were to be used in TC temperature control mods...........if your using temp control mods it would work for you................
I use SS wire in temp and wattage modes. Haven't tried nickel yet.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah, hard to know the origin of that wire as that label is just a reseller, but most likely Chinese. That's not a bad thing given how all the facotry coils and whatnot we buy are from there and using that anyway. There are very few suppliers out there who actually make their own wire.

36G should be good if you're spinning Claptons, but for single coils, you'll need a good set of magnifiers and very steady hands to wrap and mount that in just about anything.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Yeah, hard to know the origin of that wire as that label is just a reseller, but most likely Chinese. That's not a bad thing given how all the facotry coils and whatnot we buy are from there and using that anyway. There are very few suppliers out there who actually make their own wire.

36G should be good if you're spinning Claptons, but for single coils, you'll need a good set of magnifiers and very steady hands to wrap and mount that in just about anything.
I'll need my magnifiers to make fused claptons with this...

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread