Cheaper liquid, new pen. Health Cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
upload_2021-5-31_17-37-26.png
purrinSenior Member
Well i got the liquid after two weeks and it's nice. Then after 3 weeks, I got the innokin endura, silly me i bought 3 and a bunch of coils. And it is too strong and irritates my lungs and gives me head spins. Plus they are big and bulky. Is there any chance a different coil would help or am I just stuck with gear I don't need. If only my NZ vendor had loyalty coupons i might not have even changed, he's expensive too. Anyway I just ended up with some new aspire pockex.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Celeste,

Well i got the liquid after two weeks and it's nice. Then after 3 weeks, I got the innokin endura, silly me i bought 3 and a bunch of coils. And it is too strong and irritates my lungs and gives me head spins.
What is the nicotine content of the E-liqiuid you have?

Is there any chance a different coil would help
Which coils are you using with the above referenced e-liquid?

Cheers
I

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Well i got the liquid after two weeks and it's nice. Then after 3 weeks, I got the innokin endura, silly me i bought 3 and a bunch of coils. And it is too strong and irritates my lungs and gives me head spins. Plus they are big and bulky. Is there any chance a different coil would help or am I just stuck with gear I don't need. If only my NZ vendor had loyalty coupons i might not have even changed, he's expensive too.
    Oof, it sounds like you purchased salt nic bottles? Unless that's what you wanted but the nic concentration was too high?

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    No crossposting!

IMG_1828.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.