Looking for New Zealand supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Hi,

I am just wondering jf anyone knows of a good supplier from NZ. I have used one, but it's very expensive. I am sick of waiting a month for fasttech in China, I am in Sydney, and the New Zealand orders only take a couple of days. BTW I like savoury and or tobacco flavours and am currently vaping on the aspire k2, so if they stock the atomizers for that that would be so cool.

Thanks,

Purr.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Nope this is a good place to ask that question. I’ve seen both Aussie and kiwi vapers on this site so there will likely be answers. The thing is they’re half way round the world from where I am, and for me at least they seem to pop up at weird times. I would wait awhile and see if anything appears. There also may be a NZ or AU subforum youmay want to post to as well.

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I use VapoureyesNZ for nic VG and diy flavoring, probably the same one you used in the past. For gear I use Vapoureyes (pricey) and Vapr (cheaper) both in Victoria,..but they stock most things. I am use to the delivery delays from China and will start using FT. Post and Customs delays in Oz are very bad...adds up to 3 weeks for imported parcels using Epacket. I ordered 2 identical gifts from Aliexpress, one to Oz (took 36 days) another to Germany (18 days). I have had items sit at Customs for 3 weeks, so is life.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread