Cheapest way to buy Joye 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saints

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
New Orleans
I cant post links yet, but cignot.com has a set for $35, a single with a PT for $40, a set with a PT and 2 liquids for $62, a single with a PCC for $45 and the set I ordered which has a set with a PCC with your choice of 2 liquids for $65. From what I hear you WILL need a PCC with the 510 if you are on the go. I dont think anyone can beat that price.

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
RMV has free shipping at $21 per ($42 for a two 510 starter kit)

Just got mine today from RMV and I'm SUPER HAPPY with it. Bought the 510 starter kit for 46 I think shipped still a great deal, plus super fast handing time so I ordeed on late night thurs got it monday morning, very happy with them.

just-a-nobody

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Northeastern Minnesota
I bought five 510 starter kits, plus 20 empty crtridges for $169, which includes the postage of $30. I bought them from e-cigarette-china. If I were to calculate per e-cigarrette, as some have on this post, that would be $16.90 each, of course I would have to buy 5 more chargers though..lol.

http://www.e-cigarette-china.com/

Here's an update on the above order: I ordered the 5 kits last Sunday 11-1-09 and received the order today 11-5-09, which I think is pretty fast coming from China.

Last edited:

hrundi

Nov 6, 2009
I bought five 510 starter kits, plus 20 empty crtridges for $169, which includes the postage of $30. I bought them from e-cigarette-china. If I were to calculate per e-cigarrette, as some have on this post, that would be $16.90 each, of course I would have to buy 5 more chargers though..lol.

Here's an update on the above order: I ordered the 5 kits last Sunday 11-1-09 and received the order today 11-5-09, which I think is pretty fast coming from China.

Are they any good? I was thinking on ordering a 510 starter kit from Totally Wicked in UK, but I guess they're all made in China anyway, so why should I pay literally double for a fancy box and a "cool" logo?

Then again I might be wrong, cause I've only seen pictures.

Can anyone tell me the difference between these Chinese ones and the Chinese-via-US or UK ones?

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The electronic cigarette company has them also, and they are usa based..
The perfect electronic cigarette has great 510 kits also as well as awesome customer service... also usa.

I like the 510 mega batteries, (some sites call it the 520) they last me from 4.5 - 7 hrs a piece.. that's the kit you should be looking for.. and with the blue fluval plug, all you would ever need is juice..

with 2 of these bad boys filled with juice and capped with the blue fluval you could run all day and never have to mess with them or charge them.

just-a-nobody

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Northeastern Minnesota
The electronic cigarette company has them also, and they are usa based..
The perfect electronic cigarette has great 510 kits also as well as awesome customer service... also usa.

I like the 510 mega batteries, (some sites call it the 520) they last me from 4.5 - 7 hrs a piece.. that's the kit you should be looking for.. and with the blue fluval plug, all you would ever need is juice..

with 2 of these bad boys filled with juice and capped with the blue fluval you could run all day and never have to mess with them or charge them.

Well then, I must have 5 - 520s, because I bought a 5 pack of the mega batteries along with 5 atomizers.

I ordered my 510 starter kit from cignot (the $35.00 one) and you basically get two complete 510's, a charger, and 5 Marlboro flavored carts for $40 shipped.

I ordered early Wednesday morning and my package arrived Friday afternoon.

Their customer service is also excellent, I have been referring all my friends who are interested in e-cigarettes to them!

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I've also been searching for the cheapest starter kit for the 510 as well..really seems to vary depending on small cosmetic options and little things like if the starter kit has a box, or some that have travel case or pcc, or depeding on color options or led color choices (then there are some suppliers that dont even disclose the led color or if there even is an led)
some starter kits are one battery and atomizer versus 2, one I found is actually 3 batteries (one auto with led, one manual with led, and one manual with no led) and 2 attys for $40.. but it seems that cignot seems the most consistant with the matte black 510 with choice of led color and either auto or manual batts (2 attomizers, 2 batteries, ac charger and 5 filled carts for $35 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread