Cheapest way to buy Joye 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWETH

Nov 2, 2009
I tried the china route vs totally wicked (dse901) and they definitely not as good. China 901 was bit smaller in length and didn't produce much vapor/throat hit. Also got juice in my mouth. The 901 from china not even as good as smoking everywhere in the mall. lol Sucks cuz i got as a gift. Would love to know where totally wicked gets theirs from china!!! Anyway, I want to get a 501 but am prob gonna pay double at totally wicked because of my experiece. China is good for accesories and e juice. i go through healthcabin.net and get sweet deals:)

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I ordered my 510 starter kit from cignot (the $35.00 one) and you basically get two complete 510's, a charger, and 5 Marlboro flavored carts for $40 shipped.

I ordered early Wednesday morning and my package arrived Friday afternoon.

Their customer service is also excellent, I have been referring all my friends who are interested in e-cigarettes to them!

Is Cignot U.S based??? or China???

Volsfan

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Southwest Michigan
Are they any good? I was thinking on ordering a 510 starter kit from Totally Wicked in UK, but I guess they're all made in China anyway, so why should I pay literally double for a fancy box and a "cool" logo?

Then again I might be wrong, cause I've only seen pictures.

Can anyone tell me the difference between these Chinese ones and the Chinese-via-US or UK ones?

I will give you my 2 cents worth... I have bought 510's from 3 different vendors, all of them very good to work with and very good customer service. But the quality of the ones from TW is the best by far. All the bridges are exactly straight and the break-in period is about 5 minutes. I don't know if Joye sorts through them and supplies the best of the lot to Janty and TW or if it is just luck, but I am only buying from them from now on. They are that much better to me.... And with the multi-packs they are not that expensive.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Are they any good? I was thinking on ordering a 510 starter kit from Totally Wicked in UK, but I guess they're all made in China anyway, so why should I pay literally double for a fancy box and a "cool" logo?

Then again I might be wrong, cause I've only seen pictures.

Can anyone tell me the difference between these Chinese ones and the Chinese-via-US or UK ones?

I agree with you..since they're all from the same manufacturer I'm definitely not gonna pay double for something just because it's rebranded with a logo that in my opinion looks totally ......ed..

Totally wicked does however have a 5 battery charger for the 510 that looks pretty promising since it's the only charger that I've found that charges multiple batteries at once...
But for the kits themselves...the places I was looking that have pretty good prices are cignot ($35 supposedly great customer service and fast but currently out of stock), rocky mountain vapor ($46 but free shipping also supposedly very quick and good customer service but also currently out of stock on most colors, nhaler ($47 but comes with 5 filled carts and 2 6ml sampler bottles of juice, coupon for 10% off (so total on just the kit comes to $49.30 after shipping), also supposedly fast and great customer service), vapor station ($40, kit is different in it comes with 3 batts (1 manual w/LED, 1 manual without LED, and 1 auto with LED (also had blacklight LEDs), but shipping is $12 so total comes to $52)...

at least the first 3 I mentioned are US based suppliers so I figure let them deal with the hassle of shipping from China which limits their stock but I dont have to worry about customs siezing my order directly from china either..cignot (chicago area), rmv (michigan), nhaler (new jersey)

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I will give you my 2 cents worth... I have bought 510's from 3 different vendors, all of them very good to work with and very good customer service. But the quality of the ones from TW is the best by far. All the bridges are exactly straight and the break-in period is about 5 minutes. I don't know if Joye sorts through them and supplies the best of the lot to Janty and TW or if it is just luck, but I am only buying from them from now on. They are that much better to me.... And with the multi-packs they are not that expensive.

I find that extremely hard to believe. I buy my atomizers from healthcabin and heaven gifts - plenty of them have straight bridges, and I've yet to receive one that's been over 3.0 ohms. There is no way in hell I would pay the kinda markup TW charges for an identical product found elsewhere at significantly lower cost... but hey man, whatever makes you happy :)

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I agree with you..since they're all from the same manufacturer I'm definitely not gonna pay double for something just because it's rebranded with a logo that in my opinion looks totally ......ed..

Yeah, seriously. You'd think with the insane prices they charge on liquid they would've been able to afford a decent illustrator or something... sorry, I'm really not trying to bash them, it's just the artist in me talking :D

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Yeah, seriously. You'd think with the insane prices they charge on liquid they would've been able to afford a decent illustrator or something... sorry, I'm really not trying to bash them, it's just the artist in me talking :D

I hear what you're saying, though paper and ink or paint isn't my chosen artistic medium...with something so commonplace as a devil there's millions of artists, tat artists, digital artists that can draw one that doesn't look like it has down syndrome...

OH Tommy

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Indian Lake, Ohio, USA
I ordered my 510 starter kit from CigNot (the $35.00 shipped one).

I ordered early Wednesday morning and my package arrived Friday afternoon.

Their customer service is also excellent, I have been referring all my friends who are interested in e-cigarettes to them!

CIGNOT is U.S. based... out of the Chicago area. Great company to work with!

They still have that offer going on. It was the best deal I could find today. :)

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Well I have about 30 510's sitting around that I got from Totally Wicked USA and I also have 2-5 packs of batteries and atomizers still in the box. I guess I paid 23.99 each. Looks like I got a lot invested in the 510 and now I find out I could have gotten them cheaper. What's so bad I already for 2 mod and just ordered a super 6. I need to quit buying.

OH Tommy

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Indian Lake, Ohio, USA

They still have that offer going on. It was the best deal I could find today. :)

EDIT: I need to correct myself ...

The "fine print" somewhere at CigNot website says that you must have a total order of $59 to receive the free shipping that is offered on every item on their site. :rolleyes:

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI

EDIT: I need to correct myself ...

The "fine print" somewhere at CigNot website says that you must have a total order of $59 to receive the free shipping that is offered on every item on their site. :rolleyes:

It's not in FINE PRINT at all.

It's in the standard font.. right on the home page. In magenta so you don't miss it.

zuel

Jan 27, 2010
CA
JasonTaylor456 - I ordered my 510 from AnyCig on the 7th of Jan and received it on the 22nd. I was suprised, it shipped from China somewhere and made it through customs in < 11 business days.

I decided on AnyCig because yes, they were the cheapest, free shipping, and they had reasonably priced eliquid. You may get faster service inside the US however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread