Check it out! #Giveaway & #Feedback collection time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald Bone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2020
I completely agree with @Ermolino.
After all, if you release a new device with the habits of the number one in the world of vaping, then you simply have to create an initially serviced base.
And then try to produce different maintenance-free vaporizers. It will be honest on the part of a well-known manufacturer like Innokin.

Kliserekt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2020
It will be honest on the part of a well-known manufacturer like Innokin.
Very correct words. I like Innokin products, but when they do not give the right to choose, it smells like a stinking monopoly of manufacturers of vaping products. And therefore it is unacceptable, because the buyer will make his choice.

Reactions: Ermolino

Gonzolis

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2020
1 I like this device, but what my colleagues on the forum are saying, I cannot pass by.
Innokin, they say smart things!
I will give an example (Subtank Mini) is a time-tested device that has proven itself for years to come.
I understand that you should do business and sell your products, but if the product is not interesting, then it is initially dead.
Thank you for listening to my thoughts.
2 Ok.Done

Reactions: Ermolino

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
1. I like this device for many reasons.

It is lighter, a hair smaller and more comfy for me than the Kroma R and other Kroma's. It's high on my list as favorite small box mods of all time...and I've had quite a few. ;)

I like both the suede and leather bits as well as overall appearance/feeling of quality. They (and the finish) seem to be holding up quite well.

I like that I can change the battery and the mechanism to open the chamber works rather well -- and not like some I've had that pop open too easily with the way I often hold my mods. And, I like that I can charge with USB as my discretion.

I like the overall look with no huge branding. Just the right size to see without readers, but not in your face with paint etc.

I like that it is rather hard to make a mistake and unlock or turn on in pocket/purse and have settings change seemingly on their own ( It is beyond annoying to have this happen and not remember how to "fix" it back to my preferred settings on some mods) Some may find this as annoying as they like to change settings a lot, but not this vaper....it's a huge plus. The "lock" works great for me. I can lock settings and don't worry about it self firing. Yea!

I also use and like the FO setting. Seems to produce a smoother and more consistent vape for this low watts MTL vaper.

I like that the kit comes with a tank that uses the coils I prefer -- Zenith! I like all the new features of the Zenith II as well, especially the change to the filling feature. A bit larger tank than original and flat top looks nicer with my old school acrylic drip tips, too.

I like that it doesn't have a ton more features, but ones that I do appreciate and certainly will continue to use.

#2 -- I am now following both of the Twitter accounts, but don't do Pinterest.

Last edited:

VStorm

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2017
As someone who uses RTA's almost all the time I have to say I was really impressed with 1.6Ohm coil that came with Zlide tank. I used that coil in Zenith 2 tank.
When I compare it with flavor on my Ares 2 it is really hard to find any difference.
Plus the capacity of the Zenith. It is actually the only tank with enough liquid capacity that can get me through an 8 hour shift at work so now I can only take one device with me when I go to work [emoji108]
Everything else has already been said by others.

Following already [emoji112][emoji112]

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?
    What I like - all new features, like F0 and Refresh. The board looks very cool. Also I like the exterior and metal finish.
    What I don't like - that there will be no rebuildable for Zenith II (like Dimitris said)

Gurilla

ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Reactions: Innokin_timmy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread