Giveaway of our Limited Edition Coolfire Z80 & ZenithII -- Come & Join Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Received my prize today :)

IMG_20210723_224014.jpg

+10 Cool points @Innokin_timmy for sending me the Spanish version ;)

Thanks

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
@Innokin_timmy Love the new Coolfire and really good to have something unique...ie the French flag :)

I've bought two more :rolleyes:

I have a question...I tried to buy from innokin.com but they don't ship to France. How did you manage to send me my win??

Thanks again :)

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
@Innokin_timmy Love the new Coolfire and really good to have something unique...ie the French flag :)

I have a question...I tried to buy from innokin.com but they don't ship to France. How did you manage to send me my win??

Mine is still pristine in the box,monday morning i will get some nic salts and give the mtl coil a try.
Mod/Atty are taunting me,shame i was so busy saturday morning,wanted to go by my friends vape shop but real life aka my pops always gets in the way.

About the shipping,if you want i can look around spanish websites that deliver outside of Spain.
Not sure there are any but i got nothing but time so i can poke around if you want.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

What’s up, guys. How’s your weekend.;)

There are several options for you to purchase it online.:thumbs:
You are always welcome to buy it via our official website via FR:
https://www.innokin.fr/

Or our partner's stores based on FR:

Coolfire Z80 Zenith 2 Kit Innokin, Coolfire Z80 electronic cigarette kit| Le Petit Vapoteur

Kit CoolFire Z80 Innokin | Cigarette electronique CoolFire Z80

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

By the way, you can also purchase it offline, there is also a chain store called “vapostore” you can also find it over there based on the area of France.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
By the way, you can also purchase it offline, there is also a chain store called “vapostore” you can also find it over there based on the area of France.
I haven't heard of Vapostore but I'll check it out. I did search through French sites that I use and they were all much more expensive until I found them on a wholesaler which I'm a member of so got them much cheaper even than innokin.com.

Thanks for responding and thanks again for the contest. I love the mod :thumb:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Mine is still pristine in the box,monday morning i will get some nic salts and give the mtl coil a try.
Mod/Atty are taunting me,shame i was so busy saturday morning,wanted to go by my friends vape shop but real life aka my pops always gets in the way.

About the shipping,if you want i can look around spanish websites that deliver outside of Spain.
Not sure there are any but i got nothing but time so i can poke around if you want.
Thanks Javi but I found some on a wholesaler that I'm registered with here in France....35€ each so ok. Also I've just had an email from innokin.com saying they've added France to their postal lists....win as they've got a limited edition only available there.

Thanks again though and hope you start feeling better with this nice bit of space you've sorted :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread