• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Checking in from Cottekill

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Hello Silent, and welcome.

Sadly for you, a huge group of us here who get together from time to time are from Western/Central NY, not so close to your area - the Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse corridor.

I hope you'll also hear from some people closer to you though, so you can have the great opportunity to meet some other vapers like we have had.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
LOL. Yes, everyone in NYC and even in your area seems to call anything outside the city "upstate" NY. To us up here, Kingston still seems like "downstate". :D

But please don't take what I posted to mean you shouldn't be here - on the contrary, I was just feeling bad for you that you probably weren't so likely to find other vapers close to you frequenting this sub-forum.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Ahh Kingston, just came back from there food shopping.

Anyway, you are down somewhere near Backwoods Brew? I've had a couple of orders from them and they said I could pick up to save time and $ shipping. Wish they were a BM store.

Any other vapers near here? Any meet ups? The only others I know are the 3 I converted at work up here in WDSK.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
No idea where BAckwoods Brew is. Don't think I've ever used them. If they are close wouldn't be a bad idea to check into them.

Cottekill is a sublet of Rosendale. I don't know any other vapers in the area aside from myself. I have met a few from out of the area where I work, but it's rare.

The only meet ups I know of are over near Rochester. Glory Vapes is in Endicott. Most the B&M's are gonna be quite a ways out there.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Your in BWB's backyard. They are right outside of Rosendale. Their juice is great. They are on ECF, check out their forum. Two very nice people.

Amazing how busy the Hudson Valley is yet I can't seem to find others. They are probably hiding up on a mountain like me.
Seems Western NY has caught on to vaping more than Eastern NY.

Maybe someday...

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
No idea where BAckwoods Brew is. Don't think I've ever used them. If they are close wouldn't be a bad idea to check into them.

Cottekill is a sublet of Rosendale. I don't know any other vapers in the area aside from myself. I have met a few from out of the area where I work, but it's rare.

The only meet ups I know of are over near Rochester. Glory Vapes is in Endicott. Most the B&M's are gonna be quite a ways out there.

I work in Kingston and live in catskill. Also I've been looking to find local vapers myself.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread