(: Checking the identity of your ejuice suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
Okay. I'll eat my hat here - I spoke with my CEO today and he told me Hoovers is inaccurate (checked the data) and dated so that goes away.
About "Doing Business as..." It might be legal (yes eating my hat again, he said it is), but I personally still don't like it. If you are a graphic design company, don't make up a name to sell ejuice.
About eBay verification - well this is the forums decision, I made my position clear.I love this forum and overall it's the best thing that ever happened to vaper, verification or not.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Look at my profile - its verified via Paypal as per forum recommendation. So incase I engage in any shady activity, the forum can report me to the authorities. They do not require this from Vendors. they, can remain anonymous.

And where do you get your information? I believe a moderator told you earlier on this thread that this statement is completely false. (see quote below)

Perhaps you should spend some time reading the vendor rules that members can see.

Post #16: " As to the forum, yes the venders are verified. We have their info, no you dont need it. They can only sell ecigs, and not the questionable end of ecigs. Massive list of rules thats longer then the general ones for members. We also blank out the names of companies that are deemed truly corrupt or "dangerous" when typed all one will see is the ****** and they system breaks their links. "

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Disrespectful

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
They don't have to use it, just get verified through it as forum suggests users do.

Why is this such a sticking point with you? You admit you don't know how vendors are verified - perhaps they are verified through even more rigorous means.

Instead of making strawman arguments, why don't you first get all the facts?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/74251-how-register-supplier.html

You can even contact Misty if you truly want to vett the process:

Questions
For questions surrounding these issues, please contact:

Misty (ECF Suppliers Manager)
directly at:
supplier[AT]e-cigarette-forum[DOT]com
[please rebuild the email address into the normal format with @ and .com]

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
I did read it after ecf moderator pitched in. See first thread and get the facts.

Why is this such a sticking point with you? You admit you don't know how vendors are verified - perhaps they are verified through even more rigorous means.

Instead of making strawman arguments, why don't you first get all the facts?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/74251-how-register-supplier.html

You can even contact Misty if you truly want to vett the process:

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: do not discuss moderation in the forum

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member