***** e-Juice-USA.com After Fathers Day Contest Thread! Two Free RIVA SE + 2 30mL's of Liquid *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDJustin

Unregistered Supplier
Hey guys, so it's time for our first contest, well second technically check here for our first 'spur of the moment' contest. :) Congrats Sdh on winning your new Riva SE Kit!

Prizes:
Two Shiny new Stainless or Black Riva Special Edition kits (these are for sale for 39.99 on our site) and two free 30ml's of any flavor/density of our ejuice. This is a $55.97 dollar value prize!
Riva Kit Contents:
2x Battery(650mah)
2x 510 Atomizer
1x Cone
1x USB Charger
1x Wall Adapter
10x Empty Cartridges

stainless_riva_SE.jpg

Edit: We are now giving away 4 Riva Kits!
Thank you guys so much for all of your participation! We have decided to let this contest go until Friday June 24th. Also we have decided to add Two more Riva kits to give away! Thank you so much for the valuable information you are giving us. Please keep it up with letting us know what you love to vape! Oh and one more thing. Those of you that place an order will have a much greater chance of winning. We will be giving away a ANOTHER Riva kit to those who place an order. So instead of just one chance, both 'posters' and 'orderers' now have a two chances each to win a Riva Kit! If you place an order be sure to post here because your post will also be counted as an entry!

Contest Rules:
Post as much as you like but please we only want helpful truthful posts (try to keep your frequency of posts down to once per hour). Our goal is to create the best ejuice at the cheapest price possible for you, the customer. Please help us by entering this contest as we will take the valuable information you post and use it when we create our new liquid lines and improve previous lines. This contest will end at any time after 150 replies. Depending on how this performs we will either cut it short or extend its life. Remember you have unlimited chances to win as long as you follow the rules. :) Remember, one kit will be given out to those who post here on the forum and the other kit will be given to those who place an order, keep reading for the details.

So how do I enter?
You can enter in any one of the following ways, or all of them. It's up to you.

1. We want to know what flavor you vape, we are talking your to die for favorite flavor or flavors, please be as descriptive as possible in regards to density, vg/pg (blend no blend etc) and throat hit preference.
  2. "Like" our facebook page. Please be sure to post here if you 'liked' us on facebook so we can track you down. We just started this bad boy and hope to get some likes! (We know others are doing this but we really want some likes! Also posting something to us on FB would be nice! :))
  3. Create an account on our website , Again please post here so we know that you signed up. PM us with identifying details if necessary
  4. Purchase an item on our website. All people who purchase an item from the start to the end of this contest will have a chance to win a free Riva kit and two free 30ml's of juice. This will be a much smaller pool of contestants so those folks will have a greater chance at winning. Remember you can order a single 5mL bottle of juice for under 6 dollars shipped!
  5. REMEMBER Post once for each of these actions, each post counts as an entry :)

How are Winners Chosen?
Completely at random, we will take a video of us using a random number generator iPhone app and upload these to youtube. Whomever's post number comes up will be our winner! The same will be done with those who purchase something.

Don't forget:
Of those who make a purchase, if you come back and visit this thread and post a review you will receive a free 5ml of juice on us. The review can be good or bad, we want to hear it all! Our 30ml's of juice cost only $7.99, 10mls $4.99 and 5mls $2.99. With $2.50 shipping on all orders.

We wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see who wins this one!

-Justin
High Quality e Juice | e-Juice | Electronic Cigarette Juice - e-Juice-USA.com

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
After switching from Newport Lights to ecigs a couple months ago I liked menthols and throat hit. Now i'm pretty hooked on vanillas with amaretto or hazelnut, 80/20 pg/vg, 24mg. Not much throat hit needed by me anymore, now I want the flavor. More vg sounded good but made my lungs feel full/tight. I'm going vanilla tobacco, custard, mixed, etc. Maybe it's just a phase!

..and thanks for the contest!

pryan67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Illinois
well, I already reviewed some of the flavors in the other thread....but I have to say that I LOVE the fireball. I wish I had ordered that in 30ml instead of the 5ml sample :) I'll be placing an order soon...

the fireball is wonderful. I got the 24mg...it's got a nice throat hit...straight VG. My preference is for a mid-heavy TH...I just recently started vaping, so the TH is still important to me in my goal to stop smoking (and it's been 5.5 weeks since my last analog)

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Just signed up for an account on your website and "liked" you on facebook -- looking forward to trying some of your juices! I'm most partial to tobacco's --especially nutty ones and ry4-ish types. I like a good throat hit more than mass quantities of vapor,and usually go for a high pg kind of blend. I also like juice vendors that let me include an option for extra flavor "shots", especially if they use more than 20% vg -- I just can't taste a lot of flavors in higher vg mixes.
I'm not sure I can afford make an order this week, but thanks for the contest!
Good luck

clutchjunkie

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
SoCal
My all day vape for quite some time now has been something I call "cara-melon", it is simply watermelon with a little caramel flavor. I make this flavor myself because I haven't found anything like it for sale anywhere. I mix it at 50/50 vg/pg and I don't add anything to affect the TH. My personal opinion is that th should come from the heat of the vaporizer and not something added to the juice.

I keep a couple bottles of it with me at all times, one mixed at 8mg nic for all day vaping and one at 14mg for times when I only have a few minutes of vaping available.

can't make a purchase or even register on your site as it won't let the UK in the USA bit should have told me everything lol

lol sorry about that! Try again, we will let folks from the UK enter this contest. It was odd that it was even restricting access to you but I have fixed it :)

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Throat hit- medium. I like 60/40 mix and 24-36 mg (depending on time of day) of nic. Right now I'm pretty into peaches n cream! I'd love to see an orange juice- something with a tang rather than candy taste. However, your vanilla cupcake and double choc. cake are kinda tempting me to try some bakery items! Might want to put them in some boge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread