Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
_Cherry_Vape_Dre_4c979e3a4def4_90x90.jpg

[FONT="]Available now at COV![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]Great looking, comfortable, I like them!
[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]Colors [/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]1. Burple (Purble & Blue)[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]2. Cobalt [/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]3. J[/FONT]
[FONT="]ade[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] Swirl [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]4. Cherry Chocolate (Red w/Black Swirl)[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]5. Bumble Bee (Yellow w/Black Swirl)[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]6. Harlequin (Green & Pink)[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]7. Storm (White & Grey with Black Swirl[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]8. Onyx (Black w/White Swirl)[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]

Mr Bloog

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Out There....
  • Deleted by Bigbuyer
  • Reason: Inappropriate Post

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
My order was delivered just today ... very quickly, I should say! Thanks for that!

I got an assortment of the Pawn tips, some eGo Mega tips (first I'd seen anywhere), and a few other items.

First, I've gotta say these Pawn drip tips are great looking! Just as nice as the photo would indicate. They do fit extremely snuggly into the atomizer though. The 2 or 3 I've tried so far were so snug I was a bit concerned that I might use enough force to damage something to get them installed. I'm sure they'll loosen up with subsequent switches.

I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the purchase, including the eGo Mega cylinder tips. :)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I use an 4ml eye dropper bottle with the tiniest dropper I've ever seen. A FULL dropper isn't enough to flood the atty, and that works fine since you can literally insert the end of the dropper into the tip's hole. But, I don't think a normal sized dropper would fit. And, dripping from a dripper bottle? I'm with Bovinia on that.

BTW, I got one of these dropper bottles as a perk with another order. I later ordered 10 of them, I liked them so much.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I use an 4ml eye dropper bottle with the tiniest dropper I've ever seen. A FULL dropper isn't enough to flood the atty, and that works fine since you can literally insert the end of the dropper into the tip's hole. But, I don't think a normal sized dropper would fit. And, dripping from a dripper bottle? I'm with Bovinia on that.

BTW, I got one of these dropper bottles as a perk with another order. I later ordered 10 of them, I liked them so much.

Did you get those dropper bottles from Bruce or a different vendor? Bruce won't mind if you share lol a vendor name since he knows we'll buy his Pawns
JC_cupidgirl.gif

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Did you get those dropper bottles from Bruce or a different vendor? Bruce won't mind if you share lol a vendor name since he knows we'll buy his Pawns
Well, I wasn't sure about that, this being his forum and all, so I didn't say. If it is a problem, just delete this Bruce.
I bought them from vaporbomb, they're $1.25 apiece and here's what they look like.
1278051160608353278519.jpeg

This is the tiniest dropper I've ever seen. A full dropper is only about 0.20ml (yes, I measured .. the best I could), which is great for dripping. Compare that to an ordinary dropper with a capacity of about 1ml.

I love these bottles. Something new for your inventory Bruce? :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Well, I wasn't sure about that, this being his forum and all, so I didn't say. If it is a problem, just delete this Bruce.
I bought them from vaporbomb, they're $1.25 apiece and here's what they look like.
1278051160608353278519.jpeg

This is the tiniest dropper I've ever seen. A full dropper is only about 0.20ml (yes, I measured .. the best I could), which is great for dripping. Compare that to an ordinary dropper with a capacity of about 1ml.

I love these bottles. Something new for your inventory Bruce? :)

Holy cow that is teensy! I'll check them out...thanks NCC
JC_cowmoo.gif

Bruce, I'll have a big ole smooch for ya at the next CT vapers meet for letting us mention an enemy...err, another vendor!

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
The Cannon!
I have to say I love my Cannons. They make the 306 really great.
Please see the notes below:

A few notes on the Cannon 306 Dream Tip: Due to slight inconsistencies in the size 306 atomizers, the cannon will "sit" on different atomizers either lower or higher. Although we designed this around the popular Cisco 306, even those can have slight differences. Since you don't want to damage the atomizer, don't try to push it down too hard. Pushing it on too hard or further than it should go may also result in a crack in the plastic. To place it on remove it, use your thumb and forefinger to put it straight on and pull it off straight, don't try to bend it side to side or twist it off.

dalelovelace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bigbuyer, do you know what these tips are made of? They seem to be a little more porous than Delrin tips. Vaped some hourehound through mine Saturday and can't seem to get rid of that strong horehound taste. Going to try an alcohol bath as hot water and soap haven't made a dent yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread