Chinese sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
So far I have ordered my stuff through 4 Chinese merchants/websites .. EcigsUnlimted (same merchant: Unlimitedecigs), HealthCabin, fasttech and Yiloong. HealthCabin has the most helpful staff and they're efficient in delivering products IMO! Yiloong was excellent too, ordered some foggers and mods from them about a month ago but the shipment was through DHL which was hell expensive ($75 for $130 worth merchandize). Just ordered some stuff from fasttech and since last 5 days, I see no movement of my stuff. The shipment is through Singpost and they seem to be lazy bums .. sigh.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Unfortunately I have to agree with adrkaushal.

Rather don't buy from Fasttech. Lazy and incompetent customer support. I paid for express shipping for my order 14 days ago and it's not even posted yet, even though there are tickets going back and forth. I will never buy from them again as it's way too stressful, and basically hit and miss whether you parcel will actually be posted. I will rather pay a few dollars more shopping at Health Cabin, since I know I will get excellent products, honest customer service and super fast shipping. As ALWAYS.
The same day I ordered from Fastetech I also ordered from Health Cabin also using EMS shipping. Health Cabin's parcel ARRIVED in my hands 3 days later!

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
dragonbone .. when i read "free shipping worldwide", i thought i found my goto merchant! I had thoughts of buying lots of stuff through fasttech but now, I feel it is better to stick with merchants who really care about their customers. It is better to pay for shipping than wait for months messing with idiots.

FastTech, are you reading this? I would've bought products worth thousands of $$$$$$ .. not only vaping stuff but other stuff too. But you won't provide proper customer service, shipping, etc. So, you lose business! Your "worldwide free shipping" may seem good but to be honest, it is a pain in the ...!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
On Fasttech my experiene (shipping to the US)

I have done about 5 orders with them in the last 7 months.
Sometimes it gets through in 14 days but pushing 30 days is much more common.
Their communication has not been terrible with me though it is slow. Waiting 3 days for a response is not all that unusual.
They did handle the one return I did for a defective mod efficiently. Caveat: I took store credit rather than a refund and they did give me credit for the shipping as well when I sent them a photo of my postal receipt.

Right now they are in the middle of a shipping nightmare so I would figure on 30 days + from the get go.

There is little that they have these days that I really need so I do not see myself buying from them in the near future. That is more a function of not needing anything than any problems with them though.

Simple truth once I got my REO + Reomizer from reosmods I pretty much don't vape anything else.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
dragonbone .. when i read "free shipping worldwide", i thought i found my goto merchant! I had thoughts of buying lots of stuff through fasttech but now, I feel it is better to stick with merchants who really care about their customers. It is better to pay for shipping than wait for months messing with idiots.

FastTech, are you reading this? I would've bought products worth thousands of $$$$$$ .. not only vaping stuff but other stuff too. But you won't provide proper customer service, shipping, etc. So, you lose business! Your "worldwide free shipping" may seem good but to be honest, it is a pain in the ...!
The worst part is that I PAID for express shipping EMS. I didn't choose the free option. It cost $14.40 (to Japan). I have bought from them before with free shipping, and waited about one month. I didn't mind, as I wasn't in a big hurry. But this time I was in a hurry due to an impending trip, so paid for EMS.

Two weeks AFTER paying for EMS and still not shipped; is totally unacceptable in my books.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Agree on that! They should at least care about the paid shipping orders. But really, it is good to know that it hardly makes any difference if its free shipping or paid shipping. Thanks for sharing mate, will help me (and others) save some headache in the future.

The only reason I wish to buy from FastTech is because they're located in China and have vaping stuff at super low prices. For example, I'm thinking of buying a Vamo V5 mod. At FastTech, the tube is only $28.85 in comparison to $52.99 (plus shipping) at US merchant stores. But yeah, its like pay and forget when it comes to FastTech. You'll get your stuff but nobody knows when .. funny but true.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Agree on that! They should at least care about the paid shipping orders. But really, it is good to know that it hardly makes any difference if its free shipping or paid shipping. Thanks for sharing mate, will help me (and others) save some headache in the future.

The only reason I wish to buy from FastTech is because they're located in China and have vaping stuff at super low prices. For example, I'm thinking of buying a Vamo V5 mod. At FastTech, the tube is only $28.85 in comparison to $52.99 (plus shipping) at US merchant stores. But yeah, its like pay and forget when it comes to FastTech. You'll get your stuff but nobody knows when .. funny but true.

Health Cabin is also located in China.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Health Cabin is also located in China.

From "located in China" I mean to say, they have better reach to manufacturers, saves on shipping, saves on the price of the product.

I've bought through HealthCabin in the past. Excellent customer service and quick shipping but they don't have too many mods, just a few!

By the way, I'm looking for a variable voltage bottom feeder under $100 but none of the Chinese merchants/sellers have bottom feeders, not even FastTech. Would anyone know a Chinese store to buy some VV/VW bottom feeders with 510 connector?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread