Status
Not open for further replies.

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
Well i am actually deciding between chobra and aga, but I have heard most say the chobra is easier to wick. It must have a clear tank.

AGA-T has a clear tank. And it's probably just as easy or easier to wick as a Chobra. GotVapes sells them as a Brkshire CRT.

I do like the Chobra for it sleeker design, but is is not stainless, either.

Last edited:

fooey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
chicago
i got 3 chobras from 2 coops so not sure if its made by the same manufacturer. Both has some of the paint coming off the inside of the top cap exposing the copper or brass. All of my chobra's after less than a couple weeks has issues with both the negative and fill screws because the threads are all shot. 1 chobra out the wrapper had the issue with the threads and some weird grounding problem rendering it useless.

Thankfully i didnt pay a lot but Im really bummed. The only reason why i didnt go for the aga-t because of how it looked with the knurled bottom. If only the aga-t looked like the regular aga with a clear tank i would had bought them instead :(

Last edited:

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
i got 3 chobras from 2 coops so not sure if its made by the same manufacturer. Both has some of the paint coming off the inside of the top cap exposing the copper or brass. All of my chobra's after less than a couple weeks has issues with both the negative and fill screws because the threads are all shot. 1 chobra out the wrapper had the issue with the threads and some weird grounding problem rendering it useless.

Thankfully i didnt pay a lot but Im really bummed. The only reason why i didnt go for the aga-t because of how it looked with the knurled bottom. If only the aga-t looked like the regular aga with a clear tank i would had bought them instead :(

Here are my AGAs:

Satin finish....... DSCF0027.jpg

Polished finish.... DSCF0034.jpg

The pictures really don't do them justice - I've got a crap camera. I removed the knurling myself.

Edit: Oh, and both tanks have been replaced with glass from IBTanked.

Last edited:

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread