Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
After seeing Uno mas post up this Orange Creamsicle recipe http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/396418-orange-creamsicle.html#post9041321 and making up a modification of my own I thought I might toss a couple things and adjustments at it to develop a Chocolate Orange.

Inspiration comes from the above recipe, so here is a bit of commentary on my past fails and what I came up with;

Past attempts on my part have been way over powered by the orange flavor I was using, and the description of Uno mas' Orange Creamsicle leads me to believe orange will eventually sit back a bit and chill out. I like that, and so it looks like using the Orange Cream TFA at 9% I can expect my recipe will be creamy as all get out with a good steep and not overly agent orange.

Without a doubt my out of the box impression is that this needs to steep to allow the chocolate and cream flavors do their thing. Orange is light even without a steep yet nicely present, chocolate needs time. This mix isn't sweet at the moment.

Off to the steeping cabinet this goes to keep the wife's family china and other mixes company and to do it's steeping thing for a couple weeks. My fingers are crossed.

Chocolate Orange

30ml batch
50:50 PG/VG
6.08 mg/ml

15ml (50%) VG TFA
5.8ml (19.3%) PG TFA
3.8ml (12.6%) 48mg/ml 100% PG MFS
2.7ml (9%) Orange Cream TFA
0.9ml (3%) Bavarian Cream TFA
0.8ml (2.7%) Double Chocolate BV
0.5ml (1.7%) Marshmallow TFA
0.3ml (1%) Sweet Cream TFA
0.1ml (0.3%) Butter (Movie Theater) TFA
0.1ml (0.3%) Ethyl Maltol 10% TFA

Maurice

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Sounds like that will work nicely. Let us know how it turns out. Only suggestion would be is to back off on the marshmallow to .25 - .5%. Combined with the EM it may have added to much thickness and may diminish the taste of the other flavors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread