Chocolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff_NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
New York City
Hmm...so i've sampled a bunch of VB juices and generally love them. But the chocolates don't seem quite up to the standard i'd expect. Anyone else feel the chocolate and chocolate almond are a little weak? The milk chocolate seems to be the best of the bunch for me. Curious what you guys think.

Thanks VB for great juice and the free samples!! So far strawberry and pear are still my favs.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Vaporbombs Snickerdoodle is the best though.

Shhhh.... first rule of snickerdoodle - we don't tell others about the doodle. Some flavorings are hard to get and I always wait until the last possible minute to order. If they went oos on the doodle I'd cry. You don't wanna see a grown man cry do ya?

Geoff_NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
New York City
I did order the milk chocolate because it's the flavor of the week.....but i find it fascinating that no vendors can get a really good chocolate down. It's such an important flavor. So far the best one i have found was the natural chocolate from vaperite....it smells absolutely awesome..like betty crocker chocolate frosting but doesn't taste nearly as good.

Geoff_NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
New York City
Shhhh.... first rule of snickerdoodle - we don't tell others about the doodle. Some flavorings are hard to get and I always wait until the last possible minute to order. If they went oos on the doodle I'd cry. You don't wanna see a grown man cry do ya?

Never tried snickerdoodle...maybe i will next order....or maybe there will be a surprise in this order :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread