Choosing a killer RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
yeah, I tried and tried to find a svoemesto, but I think they're discontinued. This is the last clone. I feel like I'm stealing when I use that stuff.

The 3.1's are discontinued , it's either get a clone or buy used , the idea of buying a used rba from someone I don't know doesn't sit well with me , if you got the hcigar it's an excellent clone .

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
I use the Tobh Atty and Stillare clones... both of them work amazingly. The TOBH is more for flavor and the Stillare seems to put out bigger clouds. Haven't tried the Magma but have heard great things... Same with the Zenith v2. I myself can't afford the real deals so I stick with clones. I own the Kayfun 3.1 Clone and it is quite a PITA to try and fill from the fill port... can only use an 18 gauge plastic needle... and the one mine came with warped and cracked after a month... so I have to buy a new one.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I use the Tobh Atty and Stillare clones... both of them work amazingly. The TOBH is more for flavor and the Stillare seems to put out bigger clouds. Haven't tried the Magma but have heard great things... Same with the Zenith v2. I myself can't afford the real deals so I stick with clones. I own the Kayfun 3.1 Clone and it is quite a PITA to try and fill from the fill port... can only use an 18 gauge plastic needle... and the one mine came with warped and cracked after a month... so I have to buy a new one.

Fill from the top , it's simple .

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
nawww look at this way, A Kenworth is a clone of a Peterbuilt

I can not BELIEVE you just said that. I had you pegged all wrong. I pictured you as an office, IT geek, like Sheldon or Leonard or Wolowitz. They wouldn't have even known what a Kenworth or Pete were. That's how I pictured you.

I sat in the restaurant reading that this morning and was completely dumbfounded. Speachless. Without words.

I am so confused now.

Funny thing is, yesterday I used the exact same terminology to give my chum hell. He owns a Freightliner Classic XL, thinks it's all that. I told him it's a cheap clone of a W900. Then you go and say something like that.

Utterly shocked.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I can not BELIEVE you just said that. I had you pegged all wrong. I pictured you as an office, IT geek, like Sheldon or Leonard or Wolowitz. They wouldn't have even known what a Kenworth or Pete were. That's how I pictured you.

I sat in the restaurant reading that this morning and was completely dumbfounded. Speachless. Without words.

I am so confused now.

Funny thing is, yesterday I used the exact same terminology to give my chum hell. He owns a Freightliner Classic XL, thinks it's all that. I told him it's a cheap clone of a W900. Then you go and say something like that.

Utterly shocked.

nope... not the office type, Im into home renovation/repair at the moment... I have multiple talents but none of them strong enuf to be considered "professional" just couldnt see tying myself into one main theme for the rest of my life to become a "professional" at it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread